20.the room for the wolf girl

Please read the bold at the bottom for some news!

During breakfast the next morning, Harry could not be quiet about 'stupid Malfoy'.

"He doesn't know how to keep his nose out of my life." Hannah nodded along, not hearing a single word that came out of his mouth. A dark skin girl came over to us. She had a head full of curly hair and looked at us with a bright smile. She had very full lips and we had very high check bones. Her Ravenclaw tie hung around her neck.

"Hi, maybe I speak with you three for a second," she said pointed to Hannah, Hermione and I. We all nodded our head, Harry not even realizing we were getting up. The girl lead us through the door of the great hall in to the hall. She then spun around to face us.

"Can you three help me," the girl spoke with fear lacing her voice. We all nodded our heads quickly in fear for the girl. She quickly took off down the hall, us quickly behind her.

After running around we ran to a room that I've never seen before. The door looked close to a bookshelf but there we few differences. The girl pushed open the bookshelf to reveal a room. The room was lightly decorated but very dark. There sat a small couch in the corner. There sat a girl with black hair and dark brown eyes. She had freckles littering her face, one single scar across her forehead. She looked like she was very much pain and she also looked very pale.

"Naya, where were you." The black haired girl closed her eyes, her face becoming a little red.

"Calm down Wren, I found some people who came help." The girl opened her eyes again, watching us. Naya walked over to the pale girl on the couch.

"Is she ok?" I asked, not knowing what to do.

"No, there was a full moon last night," Naya spoke, her eyes never leaving Wren's face. Hannah's eyes grew, her immediately jumping to the girl and yelling thing that she needs. Hermione and I followed along with what Hannah said.

About half a hour later Wren sat on the couch with bandages cover over her arms and legs. Naya sat beside her rubbing her arm, the fear leaving her face. Hannah was putting all of the supplies Hermione and I stole into a shelf in the room.

"I'm sorry to bother you three. It's just you seem like the only girls that wouldn't run away," Naya said looking at us. I smiled sadly at the girls, thinking she must go through so much. The girl face was still pale, she still looked slightly numb. I walked over to Wren and rested my hand on her shoulder. She looked up and me and smiled.

"Thank you three, you saved my life." Hannah finally looked at the brown eyed girl.

"No thank you for helping us make two new friends." Wren sat up more at the words Hannah said.

"You want to be friends with me," Wren said playing with the green and sliver tie that hung from her neck.

"Of course," Hermione said bouncing over to the couch. Naya seemed to smile more at Wren, she must be happy to help her friend out. Hannah came over at sat on the old brown couch. Wren was surrounded by all of us at this point.

"You don't have to, it's fine really," Wren said, a few tears leaving her eyes.

"We want to." The girl turned her head to look at me. Her brown eyes had a slight glenn to them, her smile growing larger. The girl jumped up at hugged me, causing me to fall off the couch. Hannah laughed and jumped over the couch and joined the hug. Soon Naya came and joined us on the ground, Hermione followed closely after.

"I love how you decorated the room by the way," Hannah said.

HI! IM BACK.

I find it funny how last chapter I said i wouldn't go MIA and i went MIA but i'm really sorry about that it just so happened that i was at the beach and I never got time to write. I'm now back home and probably will be writing a lot more. Now i know I said I had some news.

NEWS: So I wanted to try this thing were you guys ask questions to the characters and the characters answer the question. So like for example you could ask Noah "What your favorite color" and he would answer with 'Red', get it. If y'all would like to do that I would post at the end of every chapter the question and who asked it and the answer, but if y'all don't want to do this it's perfectly fine and we can just ignore this. It's just a idea and I know it sound crazy but I think it would be kind of cool.

Anyways...I reach 700 reads and I'm veryyyyyy thankful that y'all really actually want to read this story and I would like to shoutout all of my reader that have been here from the beginning, omg that's all folks.

love y'all 💛