07.the room behind the fat lady

"My sister." I turn my body around on the bench and looked up. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hannah looked at Noah and the twins too.

"My brother." I smiled up at him. Me and Noah were very close, he always put me first and that made me feel a little about all the shadow stuff. I looked over my shoulder, Hannah and Hermione were looking at each other weird.

"Oh, Hannah and Hermione, this is my brother Noah Greyheart." He did little jazz hand, making one of the twins roll his eyes.

"Please escort all student to the common room's." Dumbledore's voice boomed through the whole great hall.

"First year this way." The boy who gave me my tie, who name I learned was Percy, walked to the door. All the first years at the table of red and gold stood up, I was part of this. There were kids rush all around me, one tripping me. The person's leg landed in the part behind me knee. As I fell I closed my eyes ready to hit the floor. I never felt the cold cobblestone floor, but to what felt like warm hands. I opened my eyes, see two green ones looking into my (brown,blue,grey,etc.) eyes. His glasses were slightly falling off his face. I took my finger I slowly pushed them back you. He smiled at me, putting me back on my feet.

"Thank you." We looked at each other, amazed we had said it at the same time.

"Welcome." We did it again. I couldn't help, it I burst out into a fit of laughs. He watched me, soon following my actions. I looked over his shoulder, seeing Ron's red hair waiting at the door, tapping his foot. I grab Harry's hand and ran over to the door.

"I though I would have to wait till next week until you made it." Ron uncrossed his arms, turning around to leave the room.

"You didn't have to wait, you know that mate." Harry followed Ron, me close second behind.

"I couldn't leave you two, that not what friends do." Ron's face soon became very flushed.

I ran behind the two boys, put one arm each over there shoulder. We walked that that til we meet up with the rest of the group. Hannah and Hermione were looking everywhere, almost running into walks and what not.

"What are you to looking for." Both girls turned around and the sound of my voice. Hannah looked like so much wait was taking off her, Hermione had a mother like look on her face.

"And where were you." Hermione spoke, still walking forward so she wouldn't lose the group. I let me arms drop of Harry and Ron's shoulder.

"I was in the great hall, we are were not long ago." Hermione gave me a look but she looked like she was holding in her smile.

After a nice walk, I meet so many ghost and painting, we come to a huge painting. There was a women who had many kinds of fruits around her. She had short brown hair and wore a white gown. She looked very aggravated. Percy then said some words I didn't hear, I will ask Hermione later.

We walk through the painting, walking into a gorgeous room. The room was lined with red and gold. There were velvet chairs and couches around a ember fire. There were a few bay windows, looking over the grounds at Hogwarts. The room was dim but that didn't change the good atmosphere in the room.

"Girl dormitory's down the hall to the right, boy's the same but to the left." Percy then left us to our self. Hermione grab me and Hannah's arm, pulling us down the hall.

"Night you two." I yell to Ron and Harry. Ron waved his hand.

"Goodnight." I smiled hearing Harry's voice. Hermione then stopped her walking. I look up to see a staircase, leading to the girl's room. We soon then begin to walk up. Once we get done, we come to many door's each having a year on it. We all walk to the door with the label first years.

The room was just as gorgeous as the common room. There were 6 poster beds with red and gold banners.

"I hope you like red and gold because I have a feeling we are going to see it a lot." I nod my head and Hannah's comment. She was right, these colors were around every corner. walked over to the bed with my trunk at the end. I jumped on to it, causing a loud sound. I let my body become part of the bed. The beds were so soft and they smelt like cinnamon. The cinnamon smell filled my nose, making me feel safe. I wanted to go to sleep right then and there but Hermione had another plan.

"You going to change." I slowly got up and changed into my night wardrobe. I slowly slipped into the silk sheet, making me feel warm in the cold castle.

As I was slowly spilling into my dream when the feeling hit me.

I'm at Hogwarts,

I'm home

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to update I had a lot going on. I am going to try at get back on track. Also it's that much but I REACHED 50 READS and I never thought this story would even get 10 but I guess I was wrong. I am so thankful for all of you. I am going to try and put more Hannah in the story. I am going to be giving Hannah a love story to and I want to see if any of you can guess who it's going to be. Also soooooo sorry for this chapter for begin short but there was only so much to write about this part.

I need to get going but I hope you enjoy this story so far.

love y'all💫