23.look like we are breaking in

Exams were catching up to all of us, except Hermione. It was exam after exam after exam. Snape had his heart set on us forgetting the potion and Flitwick had us making pineapple dance. We couldn't seem to get away from the odd new quills and all the crazy snuffbox's. Harry had came to me in the common room talking about his head.

"It just hurt," Harry said, sitting beside me on the love seat in front of the loud fire.

"Are you sick, maybe?" I asked. He shook his head, letting out a large breath. I laid my hand on Harry shoulder, hoping to help him feel safer. He didn't move his head but I know I saw a small smile form on his lips.

"Just be happy all the exams are over," I said. Harry nodded his head.

Hannah, Hermione, and Ron came down the stairs.

"Harry, (Y/N), would you like to come on a walk." I nodded my head, standing up from the loveseat. I put my hand out for Harry to take. He took it and stood up beside me.

We walked through at outside of the castle, getting fresh air from all the stress from inside the castle. Harry face wander through everywhere, looking at everything. He suddenly stopped walking, looking at something.

"We have to go see Hagrid," Harry said.

"Why," Ron asked, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Well, don't you think it's odd that the one thing that Hagrid wants more then anything is a dragon, and now someone selling dragon eggs." He had a look of determination written across his face. He walked down the trail that lead to the man himself. We all followed close behind him.

"Hullo you 'ive, finish yer exams," Hagrid said.

"Yes we did," Hannah answer before Harry started talking.

"Hagrid, the night you got Norbert, what did the man look like.

"Dunno, he never took off 'is cloak off," Hagrid said easily. My eyes grew wide, he didn't even know this person.

"It's not odd to 'ind weird people in Hogs Head," Hagrid, lookin at our faces.

"Did he ask about Hogwarts, in anyways," I said, understand what Harry was on about.

"Came up, I told him about begin gate keeper. He asked about how much time I spend with creatures, but he 'ave me a few drinks, something about Fluffy."

"Did he ask about Fluffy," Harry asked.

"Well of course, 'is a three headed dog. I told him that playing music can calm him down easily... I shouldn't said that," Hagrid stopped. We all looked between the five of us, soon taking off to the castle.

"We need to speak to Dumbledore," Hermione said.

We rushed through the many halls of the large castle, me tripping a few times. We stopped at McGonagall class door. There she stood, looking though the exams. Hannah hit the door with her hand, the door flying open. We all ran up to her desk, her face stern.

"We need to speak to Dumble-," Ron cut me off.

"Dumbledore, we need to talk with Dumbledore," Why thank you for letting me speak Ron, really just great. I rolled my eyes at he boy, I used to never be sarcastic but thing change.

"Dumbledore is out of office at the moment, not at Hogwarts." Oh my Merlin, not a good sign.

"The Philosophers Stone's in danger," Harry yells at her. Her face turned to one of shock.

"I don't know how you five know about the stone but I can confirm that the stone is perfectly safe," She said, moving her hands telling us to leave her room. We all followed the orders and left the room. She closed the door behind us. We all form a circle around each other.

"Looks like we are breaking in to the trapped door," said.

Hi!

I'm almost done with first year. That crazy, also I'm thinking about making (Y/N) a little less so proper and be more carefree, cause she kind of really calm right now and i don't really like it so i'm might try as write in her sarcasm in some other chapters but i won't write anything that will change the plot line

anyways

love y'all babes 💛