quadruple chocolate chip cookies

I walked out the large back doorway, he garden already coming into view. Noah, Fred, George and Ron were all still asleep. Sage and Oden were at a camp for young wizards. My parents had some summer paper work to do that the office, so I decided that a nice walk though the garden wouldn't hurt.

The garden had many different flowers, each much different then the rest. I had decided I would pick a few and make some flower crowns, I thought I would enjoy the quiet before everyone woke up.

I picked up a few yellow tulips and some pink roses. The slowly weaved the flowers in to a completely beautiful crown.

After sitting in the garden for awhile, he sweat running down my arms was getting a little to much, so I decided to run inside for a cold drink.

When I opens the dark large doors, I heard the sound of screaming. I ran through the rooms, looking for everyone. I soon ran into the kitchen full speed, my legs almost giving out.

In the middle of the kitchen stood Noah,holding a pan. The pan had around twelve dark black objects sitting on it. Fred and George had now been standing on the island in the middle of the kitchen, Ron sat under the dinning table.

"What is Merlin names gave you four the right to scream bloody murder through he house," I said, my hands now on my hips.

"Well you see sis, we wanted some cookies but we didn't know where you were and we didn't want to leave you all alone so we decided to bake them," Noah said, trying to hold out the burt cookies to me.

"I was in the garden, if you actually looked for me you would have founded me," I said walked to where Ron sat on the floor, reaching my hand out to him.

"What kind of cookies where you even making," I asked.

"Quadruple chocolates chip cookies," Fred said, still slightly shaking from then mistake.

"Ok, why is everyone so shaken up," I asked. I finally looked behind Noah. The muggle oven that my mother owned had black dust all round it. The door had a large mark down the front and it seem that the lights on it somehow broke.

"How do you break a oven by baking cookies," I suddenly fell my face become slightly red.

"Sis, you do know who you are talking to, right," Noah said, the deadpan look across his face gave me my answer.

"We'll be happy that I love you four, our I would not be helping you clean up this mess," I said as I walked over to the sink and grabbed a rag. Noah smiled and laid the black destroyed cookies on the dark wood counter. Fred and George hoped off the island and Ron slowly walked to the sink beside me, taking the rag I held out for him.

"We should have made just triple chocolate chip Fred," Ron said, the color finally coming back to his face.

Hi loves
I hope you enjoyed the first bonus chapter, I will be putting out bonus chapters until the second book comes out. I do hope you enjoy these and don't worry because I am already working on the second book.

also thank you babes so much for 2k reads I could not be more grateful for all of you babes

xoxo~ abby