25.why am i so important

I opened my eyes to a harsh light. The world was slightly burly and my head was killing me. There were the sound of shoes hitting the floor. I looked around the room, there were beds everywhere, hospital wing. Hermione, Hannah and Ron sat in chairs around my bed. I slowly lifted my head up. Hannah jumped up and wrapped me in a bone crushing hug.

"Oh god I'm so glad you're ok," Hannah said, her breath fanning over my collarbone. I slightly laughed, they really thought I was not going to wake up.

"It's better hard to get rid of us Greyheart's." I smiled at the familiar voice. Hannah released her arm, giving me my air back. As I thought, across the room stood my lovely brother.

"Know if you lots won't mind, may I speak with my sister," Noah asked in a soft voice. Of course Hermione, Hannah and Ron had no problem with leaving the room. They all gave me a tight hug and were out the room.

The second the door shut, Noah ran up to the side of my bed. He pulled me so close to him that I felt like he was trying to make me apart of him. He ran his hands up and down my back.

"You would be the one person to make friends in first year then try to run off and save everyone," He said. His voice sounded kind of quiet but also very loud at the same time. I laughed at his words, the guilt started to get to me. Was Noah really that scared. I slowly pushed myself away from the hug, looking up at Noah's face. His eye were slight red from crying and he had bags under his eyes.

"Noah it looks like you didn't sleep." He made a face that only few people knew what it meant, It meant I was spot on with my assumption. I shook my head, pulling him back into the hug. He held on to me, almost to make sure I didn't run off again.

"I swear to Merlin (Y/N), I wanted you to make memories here at Hogwarts but I didn't think you would risk your life to do it." I grabbed on to the slight red shirt my brother was wearing.

It seemed like we stayed like that for year until the sound of the door sounded though the room. Noah slowly let go of me to look at the door. There stood Headmaster Dumbledore, his blues eyes shining like sapphires from across the room.

"Mr. Greyheart, may I speak with your sister, If you don't mind of course," Dumbledore asked, him walking slightly closer to my bed. Noah obviously said yes, bitten his goodbye he left the room.

"Headmaster-" My words were cut off by Dumbledore.

"Please call me Dumbledore," he said, his voice making me so much calmer. He walked to the end of my bed and stood there, the smile never leaving his face.

"Ms. Greyheart must I say, you would make a fine healer one day." I turned my head, not understanding were he was taking this conversation. I just broke probably all the school rules yet he wants to sit here and talk about my future.

"You kept Ms. Saint and Mr. Weasley in such good shape that they were out of the hospital wing quite fast," he said slowly walking to the side of my bed.

"Now Ms. Greyheart, there is something that I would believe you want back." Within his purple robes he pulled out my wand. He held it out for me to grab. I slowly lifted my hand, grabbing it from his hand.

"Well you better rest up (Y/N)," He started walking out of the hospital wing.

"Sir?" I called out, hoping he could answer that was burning inside me since I was sorted. He turned around, telling me to continue.

"Hey did you stand up when they called my name, I could never actually put that together." He only smiled larger, his eyes still holding the sparkle.

"Why because my dear, you have more power to me then any other wizard," and without another second, the Headmaster was gone from the hospital wing. The sound of feet hitting the ground came closer to my bed. Madman Pomfrey kept telling me I must sleep and get 'my rest back in me' with made no sense to me. I laid my bead back on he white hard pillow.

"Why am I so important to everyone all the sudden."

Hi!
Ok so ummmmmm 1K READS LIKE OH MY BABY JESUS

I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE MY CRAPPY STORY SOO THANK YOU SOO MUCH anyway

i'm so sorry that this chapter is probably the worst thing on the internet it was really rush and i legit wrote it in like 15 minutes soo what can you expect but yeah that all i have to say

LOVE YOU GUYS 💓