10.the boy on the broom

After Snape gave me the journal, me and Hannah caught up with Hermione. We walked to the great hall for lunch. I kept the journal in my bag, I didn't want to be looked at like a mad women. Hannah and Hermione were going on about our next class, flying. They kept saying how that this was out of context and other things, something about book.

"Don't you think (Y/N)." Hermione looked over her shoulder at me.

"What am I thinking about again." Hermione gave me a slight roll of her eyes. Hannah shook her head with a smile on her face.

"That learning to fly is very dangerous and we only should learn from books." Hannah nodded her head at the word Hermione said. I couldn't help but laugh, my friends were crazy.

"Come on think about it, the view, the wind, you hair flying behind you-" Hannah cut me off.

"-The bugs in your teeth." Hermione gave me a knowing look. I laughed at how they were overthinking this.

"Whatever you say but you will be to know how to do it one day." Hermione went on and on about why we would never need to fly.

We finally reach the great hall, Hannah and Hermione still going on and on about flying. We reach the table, set up they same way as last night. I began to put some food on my gold plate.

"So your cat peeped in the toilet like a human." Hannah nodded her head, laughing at me and Hermione's face. Hermione then begin to think was it possible. I laughed, looking at the other end of the table. I saw Harry and Ron talking with each other. Just then the owls came. The sight was amazing. The owls came in through the windows. Then as on cue, owls began to drop items in front of everyone. Hannah and Hermione both got a letter, from there parents. I smiled at the girls, letting them know that I would be with Harry and Ron if they needed me.

When I reach the two boys, Harry was asking Ron could he read the paper he got. I looked over his shoulder reading the words. I saw a chilling article on the front page. I lean over his shoulder a little more, placing my hand on his shoulder for support. He jumped, causing me and Ron jump to. He looked at me with wide eyes, his green eyes slowly calming from the jump.

"Sorry, should have said something earlier." Harry shook his head.

"No you're fine, really just gave me a small jump that's all." I smiled down at the boy. I looked back down at the paper. Harry then read about the bank begin broken into. He read about a vault in particular, vault 713.

"Which was emptied earlier that day, me and Hagrid went to that vault." I turned my head, Hagrid was in vault 713. There was then a group of giggles heard down the table. I turn my head to see Neville holding a clear ball.

"Look everyone, Neville got a remembrall." Hermione watching the boy look at the clear ball.

"I read about those, the smoke turned red when you forget something." Hannah shared Hermione dazed look.

"Only one problem, I don't remember what I forgot." I looked the boy up and down, then it hit me. He wasn't wearing any robes.

Hannah, Hermione, and I were walking down the hall to the pitch for flying lessons. The two girls were still very unhappy about flying.

" Why risk your life just to look at things from up above." Hermione had been asking this question the whole time.

"Let me answer for (Y/N), because the feeling of the wind in your face." I laughed at Hannah acting like me. Hermione and Hannah also broke out into a fit soon after.

We reach the pitch, sharing this class with Slytherin, most were talking to Draco. Behind them a group of students came running in, trying not to be late. A older women came out with her hands on her hips. Her eyes were yellow, almost like cat eyes.

"Come on, claim a broom." The women spoke fast but stern. I hurried over to a broom, across from Harry. Hermione and Hannah took the two brooms beside me.

"Now put your hand over the broom and say up." Everyone on the pitch but there hand over there broom.

"Up." The broom shot up into my hand, making me fall back a little. I look in front of me to see me and Harry are the only two with brooms in there hands. Ron was yelling at the broom, the broom then whacked him inn his nose. Me and Harry started laughing.

"Oh shut up you two." Ron gave use both a slight smile as saying this.

After everyone in the class got the broom to go into there hands, she was telling us to kick off the ground and then land and noting more.

"And go." Neville's broom began to slowly fly up. The boy was shaking and looking down at all of us.

"Mr. Longbottom, get down here right now." Neville's broom then speed off closer to the castle. Everyone face fell, what if he got hurt. His broom flew around the castle, the boy holding on for dear life. He then flew back over all of us standing on the pitch. He then ran over a statue of a knight. He flew off his broom on to the statue. Everyone seemed calm down a little, even the boy him self. His robes then started ripping. He boys eyes grew larger. He then within a second hit the ground.

Madam Hooch ran to Neville's aid, me right behind her. She lightly grab his wrist, the boy stopped in pain.

"It's broke, no question asked." Madam Hooch looked at me then back at Neville. I had to fix up Sage broken bones all the time.

"Everyone, Ms. Greyheart and I are going to take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing, nobody fly's or you will be out of here faster then you can say Quidditch." I put one of Neville's arm around my shoulder. Me and Madam Hooch made it in the halls of the castle.

"Ms. Greyheart, I need to report this please take him to the wing." I nodded and kept walking with Neville's arm around me. He boy gave me a thankful smile, which I returned.

After I got Neville to the wing, I meet Hannah and Hermione in the courtyard. They toll me all that happened after I left. I looked over my shoulder to see Harry speaking to Ron. I walked over to them both. I waved at both boys, them smiling at me. Before I could open my mouth, Noah, Fred and George started talking to Harry about Quidditch.

"But why me, I don't even know how to play." Harry looked at all of us with a look of wonder.

"Well of course you do, it's in your blood." I turned to see Hermione and Hannah smiling nicely at everyone. Harry and Ron looked at each other in wonder, I stopping wondering about those to when I meet them. Hermione soon took off down the hall, Hannah following her. I grab Harry's wrist and took off after them, Ron behind us.

We reached the each of the hall. Hermione stops in front of a glass case. There were many gold trophies. Hermione pointed to one with the name James Potter engraved into it.

"Why Harry mate, you never told me your dad played Quidditch." Harry hand looked over the word on the gold.

"I never knew." I looked at the boys eyes becoming wet. I lay my hand over top of Harry's hand on the glass. He looked at the hand, following the arm till his meet my eyes.

He smiled, I smiled.

HI!

I SOOOOOOOO sorry for not updating in like forever but I am back down and I will try and make it up to you. I kind of like this chapter but then I don't. I do hope you all enjoy this chapter, there not much more to say.

love y'all♥️