12.five kids and one troll

There was a light thump sound that woke me up. 

"Hannah, don't think you're doing it right." Hermione's voice sounded tired. There was another thump, this time louder.

"It will work fine." Hannah's voice sound oddly close.

"Is this even allowed." Hermione sounded a little more awake. The thump noise was getting louder.

All of the sudden, my body becomes cold and wet. I feel the water hit me eye lids, making them shoot open. I felt like I couldn't move my body from the cold water. There was a loud laugh moving off the walls of the room.

"HANNAH SAINT!" Hannah darted out of the dorm, myself right on her heels. Hannah's laugh echoed threw the whole common room.

"Wow sis, need a towel." I rolled my eyes at Noah's comment. Lee ran up to there dorm, hopefully to get me a towel. Fred and George sat on the couch, laughing at the state I was in.

"Wow Saint, didn't think a first year had it in them." Hannah flipped her hair and giggled a little. There was a then the sound of feet hitting the cold floor.

"Here (Y/N)" Lee handed me a white towel. I smiled at him and then walked back to my dorm.

  "I still can't stopping think about your face." Hannah, Hermione, and I were walking to Charms class right now. We walk to the Charms door and lightly pushed it open. At the end of the room stood the very short Professor Flitwick. The class was for the most part in there seats. I walked up to the second room, my seat beside Hannah. Hermione sat in front of us, beside Ron. She always was talking about how messing he was in class.

"Welcome class, today we will be learning the levitating charm, Wingardium Leviosa." The Professor carried on talking about the charms, I was writing every word he said.

"(Y/N), calm down." I didn't stop, much to Hannah's displeasure.

"-And remember, swish and flick." Everyone in the room said the words under there breath. The professor then ushered us to try the spell.

"Wingardium Leviosa." As soon as the words left my mouth, the pure white feather gracefully flew over my head. Professor Flitwick looked over at me with great pride.

"10 points to Gryffindor, wonderful job Ms. Greyheart." I smiled and made the feather land back on my desk. I look at Hermione to see she got her feather in the air as well and Ron looked quiet mad. I smiled at one of my best friends. There was a loud sound, almost like a bomb. I look in the area that held the bomb sound. Seamus Finnigan, another first year, had black smoke on his face. Harry eyes looked at the boy beside him.

"I think we are going to need another feather, professor." I giggled at the boys comment.

Hermione, Hannah, and I were walking thought the courtyard.

"That was amazing what you did back there (Y/N)." I laughed at how amazing Hannah's face looked.  I looked ahead to see Ron and Harry right in front of us. I could overhear the words.

"-No wonder that Hermione girl has no friends." I stopped at hearing Ron's words. Hermione took off running, me and Hannah right behind her.

"Arrogant."

"Pathetic."

  Hours passed by not one of us have moved. Hermione sat in the stall, Hannah leaning on the door and me on the floor beside the door.

"He wasn't think Hermione." Hannah nodded her head. The door swished open, causing Hannah to fall. I couldn't stop the giggles from coming up.

"Karma." Hannah playfully rolled her eyes at my comment. Hermione weakly smiled down at us.