26.50 points

Hannah, Hermione, Ron and I stood at the top of the staircase. We were all talking about the future.

"Do you think this was a one time thing?" Hannah asked, her blonde hair laying on her shoulders.

"Probably," I said, thinking that we wouldn't get ourselves into these situations often.

There was the sound of footsteps running coming closer to us. As I move my head to get a better look, the sight of one of my favorite black haired people caught my eye. I took off down the stairs at a rapid speed, I slightly skipped a few. I hit the bottom of my shoe on the bottom of the stairs, taking off towards Harry.

I practically flew into his arm. At first it was all my doing of the hug, no work from the other end. I wanted to pull away, my smile slowly dropping that he didn't hug back. Then two arms wrapped around my back, making the smile return.

"You ok there (Y/N)," Harry whispered to me.

"If you're ok then I'm ok," I said, the confidence in my voice never leaving.

I slowly then unwrapped my arm from the boy, looking back at my other friends on the stairs. They all had large smiles on there face. Harry then asked everyone how they felt. We all felt fine, we had been freed from the hospital wing yesterday.

"Well I believe we have a dinner to attend," Hannah said, walking down the hall with a skip in her step. I felt a laugh fall from my lips, thankful everyone was ok.

We all sat at the Gryffindor table, our tall black pointed hats on top of out heads. The food was laid perfectly on he long wooden table. Noah sat beside me, trying to get the peas in Fred's mouth from across the table.

"Over more," Noah said, telling Fred to more his head over to get a better shot.

"Noah, you're doing it wrong." I took the pea from his hand. I didn't even look Fred's way, throwing the pea to him. The sound of gasps echoed around me.

"That one of the many reason I love you sis," Noah said, his smile wide on his face. I soon returned the smile, possible wider.

Dumbledore stood up from his gorgeous chair, his reddish robes shining just slightly. He stated his speech, the one Noah said every year he came home, I remembered it from him. I wanted to know who won. There was no way it could have been us, we lost us so many points.

"-And now, the winners of the house cup," In that moment I realize the green and sliver banners in the ceiling of the room. I smiled, they may be out the people we are supposed to hate but I could never hate the few friends I made in that house.

"We have Gryffindor in last with 385 points." There y'all clapped lightly, no that impressed, I don't blame them I wasn't proud about it.

"In third we have Ravenclaw with 405 points." The claps got slightly louder, the Ravenclaw were happy then weren't last.

"In second we have Hufflepuff with 456 points." The Hufflepuffs clapped loud, heck they were always clapping.

"And the winners of this year house cup with 589
points, Slytherin," The Slytherin table jumped up, proud of the way they used they traits to win. We all gave weak claps, beside Hannah and I and the Hufflepuffs.

"But I believe I have a few last minutes points to give away," Dumbledore voice cause everyone to freeze, last minute points? This has never happened before.

"50 points to Hannah Saint, for keeping up with her friends when in need." The table began to clap, Hannah's face flames red.

"50 points to Hermione Granger, for solving the riddle of a troubled soul," The claps got louder, Hermione gave a small smile.

"50 points to Ron Weasley, for the best chess game this school has ever seen," The claps now were ringing in my eye, Ron smile grew wider.

"50 points for (Y/N) Greyheart, for trying to keep everyone and yourself calm in a time of need," I felt the smile grow on my face, I did something.

"50 points to Harry Potter, for saving the school from a bad issue," The table was now booming, but we still weren't there, we still lost.

"10 points to Neville Longbottom, for standing up to friends," I jumped up, we won. We were ahead of them.

"And I believe with Ms. Greyheart reaction, I'm right with my math." He took his wand from his pocket, the once green and sliver became red and gold.

"You've really are something sis."

Hi!
I'm so sorry but I don't really know the exact number for the points and I don't know how to say things but I tried my best. I'm almost done with this book which mean the second book will be out soon. ALSO 1K READS
💕💓💞

love y'all ❤️