28.the train and the questions

Hannah, Hermione, Ron, Harry and I all sat in one of the empty compartments. Ron and Hermione were having a argument about who was right, Hannah was writing down in a leather book.

Harry stood up from his seat beside Ron and walked over to the seat beside me.

"What you thinking about," Harry asked as he sat down.

"How did I get so lucky to get the best people surrounding me. I mean come on, it can take people minutes before death to find there people yet I found mine by simply walking on a train, there has to be a catch," I said, never looking away from the outside of the window.

"I believe there is a catch to, but we will go through the catch together," Harry said. I felt my hand leave my thigh and into another hand, I smiled knowing it was Harry.

"Promise?" I finally looked away from the window, looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

"With all my heart," he answered. I couldn't help but let a huge grin plaster my face, my (brown, black, blonde, etc.) hair fall slightly from my ponytail.

"So I heard you will be with Ron a little over the summer," Harry said, breaking the small silences that had grown.

"Well it started almost three years ago, my brother Noah, you know that one, meet two troubled red heads and a dread head psycho. They all got so close, it was like the twins became a group of quadruplets over night. The all made plans to hang out over the summer, and they still do to this day. They hang out all the time. I was invited every time and I said no every time cause I didn't think they would like me. Every time they came to my house, I would never leave my room. Now that I know they all like me, the twins told me I have to join he tradition, which I don't mind," I finally finished my small rant, watching Harry's face for a sign to stop talking, but one never came.

"Why did you think they wouldn't like you?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, no body really wants there best friends younger sister following around, do they," I said, now suddenly very interested in my shirt.

"I wouldn't mind if you tagged along-" Harry then stopped talking, causing me to look up. His face was bright red.

"I didn't mean it that way, sorry," His nervousness cause a small laugh to leave my throat.

"You're fine," I said.

"I have one more question," Harry said, the red slowly leaving his face.

"Go ahead, ask."

"I heard Noah talking about you moved into your grandparents house," I nodded, ready to tell the story.

"My grandparents disappeared last year, haven't been seen since. My parents decided to move into the house, it was kind of tradition in my family. Even though they not declared dead yet, it was something we wanted to do. I'm getting use to the move, but it kind of feels weird. I probably shouldn't be complaining about living spaces to you, you have it worst," I said, still looking for a face to tell me to stop talking, again there was none.

We then got into a long conversation about our life's and how we hope everything goes as plan for the future. I told him about my parent and how they knew his parents, he asked me to tell him the story's I heard.

"Sage and Oden are going to-" I was cut off by the sound of the train stopping.

"Time to go to our parents," Hannah said, putting away the leather book. Ron and Hermione stop there arguing and got there luggage, Harry and I following close behind.