5

Jasmine P.O.V.

It's Monday.... School. I had fun at the festival. it was really fun. I'm glad I went.
I got up and did got in the shower. I washed my body and hair. I shaved and I turned off the shower. I dried my body and blowed dried my hair. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room. I walked to my dresser. I grabbed underwear & a matching bra.
"Damn girl!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see Sam.
"What are you doing in here!?" I asked
"Can I not see my wonderful girlfriend." he got up and hugged me
"Whatever. I'm going to change." I pecked him on the lips and walked back into my bathroom. I put on my clothes. I was wearing a white crop too and high waisted shorts. I put on my white high tops and put my hair in a ponytail. and walked out my bathroom. and once again in my room. And Sam was on his phone laying on my bed.
"Ready?" I asked grabbing my bag. He sat up and looked at me and nodded. He grabbed his bag and we headed to jacks car.
•••
I walked into lunch room with Sam. Hand in hand. and we went to sit down. I saw jack with a girl.
"Who is she??" sam asked
"This is makayla. my girlfriend" and he kissed her cheek
"Oh. well I'm sam and this is my girlfriend Jasmine." and we sat down. I grabbed my sandwich and took a bite.
"So were leaving wendsday." JJ said. I looked at him.
"Really?!" I asked. He nodded
"But good news!" he said
"What?" I asked
"Bart said you could come along!" Sam said
"No way!!!"
"Yup!" I kissed his cheek and smiled and jack said makayla was coming along also. I'm excited. I get to meet the guys. Hope they like me. I really do.
•••
*Wednesday. At Magcon!*

Me and The guys and Makayla went to get our bags. And I saw a group. The guys ran to them while me and makayla walked. They gave the people hugs. and we cough up with them.
"Well who are these lovely lady's?" the boy with the bandana asked
"This is Jasmine. my girlfriend. and that Makayla. Gilinsky girl."
"Well hi! I'm Cameron and these are they guys" ((A//N i just want to say that they stayed together.))
We waved
"Well let's go!" Taylor yelled and we headed off. Sam grabbed my hand and we walked to the Limo.

We got in the limo and the convos started
"So tell us about yourself" Jacob said. I looked at a Sam. He nodded and squeeze my hand.
"Well. um I senior. I'm 17 turning 18 in 3 weeks. and my dad died when I was 15. and my Mom and stepdad are in jail for child abuse. And yeah that my life." I told them. I was looking at my feet the whole time.
"Oh. I'm so sorry. umm how did you and Sam meet?" Mahogany asked
"Well we live on the street. and she was crying in her window. and umm she came outside. she was going to the store. and then her stepdad came outside and pulled her ponytail. and I saved her. and I'm glad I did." sam said
"Woah! dang! I'm so sorry!" Nash said. I drugged it off.
The rest of the car ride was just the boys being loud and shit.

We arrived at the hotel. I was sharing a room with the girls. Mahogany and Makayla. I set my things down and JJ said everyone was going to 6 Flags. I changed into a 'Sam Wilkinson' shirt. and some black shorts. and my White high tops. I grabbed my phone and walked to SAMs room. he gave me a key. I opened the door and walked in.
"Hey I like your shirt!" Sam said
"Thank you."
"I think you would look better in my shirt." JJ said. I laughed.
"Watch it Johnson!" Sam said. I sat down next to Sam. And right when I sat down
"Alright Were all ready! let's go!" Cameron said. I got back up. the jacks ran out the room. and sam grabbed my hand and pulled me back down
"We can stay here." he smirked and pulled me closer to him
"Sam. I never been to 6 Flags."
"I'll take you tomorrow."
"You have Magcon tomorrow."
"After or before."
"Fine whatever." and I smashed my lips into his. he kissed back right away. I smiled into the kiss. he pulled me into his lap. each leg on one of his sides.
His toung licked my bottom lip asking for a entrance. I accept. and his toung explored my mouth. I moaned into the kiss
"You like that?" Sam asked
"Mhmm." and I pulled back.
"Alright let's go!!" Gilinsky said
"Umm Jasmine doesn't feel good!" Sam said
"Well umm let's see. she's on your lap. your hands on her ass. Her arms wrapped around your neck--"
And everyone walked in
"What's ta-- oooooo!" Cameron said. I blushed and hid my face into Sam neck
"Alright. whatever you guys are going to do it stays on your bed! not mine! your! mine? no! yours? yeah!" JJ said. I laughed
"Whatever! just get out!"
"Sammy! sammy! sammy!" everyone started to chant. and finally everyone was out. I looked at Sam.
"Sam... that was embarrassing!"
"I'm sorry baby." and he put his lips onto my neck and started leaving love bits and hickeys. I moaned and he sucked harder.
"Sam. I'm not ready." I said
"Oh... I'm sorry."
"It's okay. no I'm sorry."
"Well it looks like you got some presents" he laughed and poked certain spots on my neck. he pointed about 5 spots.
"Sam!" I wined and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the light. And looked. Damn! ugh! I walked back to Sam.
"Thanks." I said
"Welcome" he said with a smiled. That smiled could cute cancer! I yawned.
"Tired?" he asked
I nodded. I layed down with him. He wrapped his around me. And sleep took over me.
•••
"Jazzy!" sam wispered in my ear.
"I don't know why you call me that. it's j-a-s not j-a-z" I told him
"Well okay I'll call you baby."
"I'm fine with jazzy. and what do you want?"
"Let's go." he said. I opend my eyes
"What time is it?"
"8:00"
"Okay. are any fans going to be there?"
"No they said we could go and we have the whole place to ourselves" I nodded. I didn't change because I mean I didn't go anywhere yesterday. I put in perfume and deodorant. I put on my shoes and I grabbed my phone and we left
•••
We arrived at 6 Flags. And I was excited. I ran and pulling Sam with me.
"SUPERMAN!!!!" sam yelled. I laughed and we ran there.
We got in the carts. and the ride started.