20

Jasmine P.O.V.

Me and Nate finally got in the mall. And 49ers everywere!

"NATE!! IM IN HEAVEN!!!!" I said jumping up and down like a 5 year old seeing candy.

"Let shop!" he said. I smiled and we went into this NFL store.

"This is so cool!!" I said.

"OH MY GOD!!!! They have a 'make your own jersey?!?"

"Go make one!" Nate said. I nodded

••••

I got the jersey. It has Sams last name and the number 07 was my baseball number.

Now me and Nate were eating. We were about to leave. I got lots of things. And I mean lots.

"So are you still moving in?" I asked

"Maybe."

"Okay. I have an idea I want to do."

"Shoot."

"Okay tomorrow instead of singing I want to make a speech. About self harming, some times in life, and other things."

"Ooo! I like it!!" Nate said. I smiled.

Nate P.O.V.

Since me and Maddy broke up. I'm a free man! but the thing is Jasmine isn't. I mean she's dating sam. If she wasn't. She could be mine. I mean only if she liked me back. But she's sweet, really nice, and beautiful. And I'm excited for her speech tomorrow.

•••••

Jasmine P.O.V.

We where on the road. Going to Anaheim. Music pounding like always. Snapchats.

"Sometimes don't you want to be like Tarzan?" I asked randomly

"Yeah no." Cody said

"I mean just think about it." and the music stopped. Da fuck?

"Okay you don't need to waist 2 minutes putting on shoes. Your bare foot all the time. And swing vine to vine. And he meet his love there." I gave a speech.

"Well I don't need to be Tarzan because I already met my love." sam said hugging me

"Oh god!" I said blushing. He kissed were my dimple was.

"So sweet." I said

"I know I am!" Sammy said.

"I WANT TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" Jake yelled.

"Alrighty then." JJ said. I laughed. We all sat down

"I'll go first." I said

"Gilinsky. truth or dare." I said

"Dare." he said in his British voice

"Umm." I had to think. should I make him kiss somebody? nah.

"Okay I dare you to do a snapchat. Let Maddy put her ass your face. And caption it as 'I like to eat ass.'"

"OHH SHITTTTTTT!!!!!!" Sammy said. I smirked at jack. he rolled his eyes wile pulling up the app.

"Let's do it maddy." he said. She got up and jack grabbed her waist and put his face in her ass. He took it and maddy sat back down.

"Okay sam. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." he said

"Would you give Jasmine a lap dance?"

"Of course." he said. I laughed

"Alright. Mr. holland truth or dare?"

"Truth."