33

Jasmine P.O.V.

I woke up in Gilinsky bed. I freaked out a little the. I remembered we watched criminal minds together. I got out of his bed and room and walked to mine. then I saw all the guys in the living room playing the Xbox.

"mhmm good morning." Brock says
i waved and walked in my room and closed the door. I walked in my bathroom and took a cold shower, washed my hair & body, & shaved.

I got out and let my hair dry. I grabbed my Marc Jacobs lacy bra and underwear and put it on. and did my makeup.

I did beachy waves and put on 'ariana grande' shorts, white spaghetti 'skin tight' crop top, and a red flannel unbutton over it. I put on black ankle boots. I put on my chains and gold watch. I grabbed my purse, keys, & sunglasses. I walked out of my room.

"woah. where are you going?" Johnson asked
"pick up sam & nate."
"I wanna go!" he said getting up. "me too!" G said. I looked at the rest of the guys.
"your not coming?"
"no. we'll set up a surprise." I nodded and left. I handed G the keys. and we went to LAX.
/
I called sammy. Jack was still driving.

- hello?
hey. Jack told me to call you?
-yeah. look. I'm sorry.
it's okay.
-your lying.
am not.
-is too.

truth is. I was. I hate when he's mad at me. I really do.

I'm fine sammy. I'll be at the airport in a few minutes. I love you.
-love you too baby girl.

I hung up. Jack looked at me.
"What?"
"nothin." I raised an eyebrow and put it back down and went on my phone.
//
I saw Sam and Nate walk down. I smiled and ran to him. he dropped his back and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

"I missed you. I'm sorry." he said

"It okay. I love you."

"I love you more."

he put me down. and he kissed me.

God. I missed that. so much.

I walked to Nate and hugged him.
//

we arrived home. Sam walked in and grabbed Justin by the shirt. oh great.

"touch her again and you'll be dead. bitch."
"aye Sam I'm sorry alright. I was just playing around."

"to get in her fucking pants!? she is mine and always fucking will be. got it?" Justin nodded. he let go. and grabbed my wrist. "I want all of you to leave." they looked at eachother. "NOW!!!" they walked out the door. Sam locked it and picked me up.

"I FUCKINF love you."
"I know daddy. I know." I kissed him and he carried me to my room. shut the door. and threw me on the bed.

"strip." I did what he said. I took off the flannel and everything beside my bra and underwear.

"mhmm baby girl." he flipped me to my hands and knees. he spanked me over and over until my ass is red. I let out a little scream everytime.

he flipped me on my back. he took off his shirt and shorts. only in his boxers.

"spread your legs." he said. I did.
"wider." i spreader them even more.
"good girl. now what do you want daddy to do?"
"fuck my pussy daddy. please."
"as you wish." he pulled off my underwear and he took off his boxers. and slammed into me. I screamed. "fuck daddy!!!" he thrusted hard and deeper each time. i scratched his back and screamed in his shoulder. he kissed & left marks on my neck. with his left hand, he rubbed my clit harshly. I screamed. "FUCKK DADDYYY HARDDDERRRRRR IM GONNA--"
"cum for daddy. cum all over my dick." and there I went. Sam grunted and came in me. he pulled out and layed next to me.
"I love you."
"Love you more."
/////
**a week later**

the guys left. well besides the ones that I live with and I haven't felt good. so I called Mahogany.

-hello?
hey girl. hey
-hey jas. what's up?
I feel sick and WANNA die.
-awh. what kind of sick? throwing up a lot?
yeah.
-oh my. have you had your period?
no
-jas. go see a doctor or go get a pregnancy test.
I can't be pregnant. no way.
-jas. I'm coming over. be ready.

and she hung up. I rolled my eyes. I was wearing sams sweats and a muscle tank. I put on Nike Sanford with socks. and I heard and knock. I went to answer it. Mahogany.

"damn."

"ready." I nodded and we went to CVS
//

we arrived back home and I took it. me and mahogany waited. "if I'm pregnant. there goes the tour. fuck! for me and Sam. damnn."

"it's alright."

and it was time to see

one line. not pregnant

two line. pregnant

she grabbed it and looked. then looked at me and handed it to me. two fucking lines. my heart dropped.

I started crying. mahogany hugged me. "it's okay. it's okay. I'll be here for you. I promise." and the door opened and it was the fuckers that I lived with.

"woah. what's wrong?" Sam asked. I looked at mahogany. she nodded. I grabbed his wrist to sit down. he did and Lox stood up. I handed him the test.

"one means no. two means yes." he looked at it and then he smiled. then looked at me.

"we're having a baby." he said. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!" he cheered. I smiled and we all celebrated.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
hoped you liked it

sorry I'm and my story is 🚮

💘