23

Jasmine P.O.V.

Next day

Me & Nate were just having a day out. We just need to hang out more. Sam had this thing. He didn't tell me just told me that.

I was wearing a Marron crop top, black high waisted shorts, black strap sandals, a black DOPE beanie, & my persiction glasses.

I walked out my room and Nate walked out at the same time. He was wearing a Marron shirt. Black jeans an dope beanie and his glasses with black vans.

"We didn't plan this." He said. I nodded. I grabbed my backpack & keys and we left.

~~~~

"what do you wanna do?" he asked driving.

"I want another tattoo." I said

"Oooo! what do you want?" He asked

"Well." I said with a smirked. We laughed "I want a like a middle length roses and guns on my side of my thigh, a quote 'she believed she could. So she did' on my side, then raised in Omaha on my neck. Then an SW, NM, JG, & JJ on my my forearm."

"That's the last one?"

"It the people who changed my life. Sam, you & the jacks."

"Aww!!" he said. I laughed.

---

We walked in the tattoo & Pericing place.

"Hi may I help you?" the guy asked

"Yeah I like to get 4 tattoos."

"Alright follow me." I grabbed Nates wrist and we followed the guy. I sat down on my seat he told me to.

"Alright had anything?"

"Yeah." I pulled out my Phone and showed him the first two. "and then I want 'SW, NM, JG, JJ' right here." I rubbed "and Omaha, NE right here." I rubbed my neck. He nodded. He told me to lay down. I did what he said. I holded Nates hand.

"If I die. Tell Luke hemming I love him." Nate laughed and the guy started.

"Alright take off your shorts." he said. I stood up and took them off.

"Say hi to snapchat!" Nate said. I looked at him. He was smirking.

"Stop!" I said but it was to late. He laughed as I rolled my eyes.

/////

we left the place that I'm sore as Fvck! me and Nate were just going to walk around.

"Let me see. I wanna take pictures." He said. I let him and he took them.

And later I got twitter notification.

'Out with my baby. she got tats. Lookin good @Jasminew_' I changed my twitter and I laughed.

"How do you think sammy will react?" I asked linking our arms.

"I don't know. He might be jealous." I laugh and we crossed the street to go to the SM pier.

"I wanna go in the roller coster!!" I said jumping up and down. We walked to get our cards.

We got them and we looked around and we walked to the roller coster.

"Oh my god!! Nate! jasmine!!!" a girl yelled. We looked at she ran to us.

"Can I take a picture?" she asked. We nodded and we took a selfie.

"Jasmine what wrong?" she asked.

"I just got tattoos."

"Oh. I like them!" I smiled.