27

Jasmine P.O.V.

It was my brother with a baby and a girl.

"Heyyyy." he said pulling me into a hug. "What's up?" I said.

"Well Me and Ashley. are going to Canada that we can see her family and Ella hasn't had her passport so we need some one to watch her." he said. I looked at Ashley and I remembered her. I waved as she did the same

"I don't know I me--"

"Thank you. here her bag with all her stuff, her car seat and stroller. and everything else. Love you." he said handing me the baby and left. I nodded and shut the door.

"Well looks like we have a new member of the squad." I said sitting down in the couch with Ella.

"Wait what?" Sam said

"We have a child."

"WHAT?! IM ONLY 18!!"

"Shut up!" I said. And the jacks walked in.

"Woah. Who's this cutie?" Gilinsky said walking to me. "Her name is Ella."

"No not her you." he said. I out my hand in his face and pushed him away.

"I was kidding. Who's is the daddy?" He asked

"My brother. him and his girlfriend went to Canada to meet up with her family. So we have a baby for god knows how long."

"Hey many they might see shawn!" Nate said. I laughed.

"Well who wants her?" I said. They all turned around and walked away. I rolled my eyes and made Ella face me. "Well baby girl. I'm your aunt Jasmine. But you can call me--- jasmine. and those boys were kinda your uncles. My brothers you know. Besides sam. Now if we get married. Now he's your uncle. But i don't know." She started bouncing up and down and smiled and I did the same. I pulled out my phone and got Ashley's number.

"Is it okay if I get her ears pierced?" I texted and she text back

"Yes! I wanted to but I had no time. Please do!" I smiled

"Alright your getting your ears pierced." I told her. She smiled again and I took a picture.

"Your so cute!!" I said. And I picked her up and went to tell the guys I'm talking her.

"Aye I'm taking Ella to get her ears periced. Then going shopping!" I yelled. Then they all ran out "shopping?" JJ asked "shopping." I said. I grabbed her car seat and gave the keys to jack. And we all left. I have sam Ella. He was playing around with her. That made my day.

---

"Okay ready Ella?" the lady asked. I was recording and she put the gun to her ear. The bang! Ella didn't move or anything. Then second ear. Bang! same as the first.

"Good job!" the lady tickled her. We all cheered. And I ended the video. I gave the lady the money. She gave me my cash and we left. Nate has Ella. God damn these boys with baby's just want to die.

I was driving. And we went to a baby clothing shop that had like gold chains and gold watches.

"So Ashely let you?" jack asked

"Yeah. She looks so cute now!" I said. And sam out his hand on my thigh.

I put my hand on top of his and his thumb rubbed my thigh.

///

"This?" Nate asked holding up two gold chains!

"Yesss!!!!" I said. Nate was the best person to go shopping for this type of stuff. Well all the guys are.

What we got so far was

2 chains

3 joggers

Rings

Skinny jeans

A watch

Sun glasses

A Michael Jordan shirt

A emoji sweat shirt

A Nebraska swear shirt

baseball jerseys

Timberlands

Adidas shoes

Nike high tops white and black

"I think were good!" JJ said. I nodded and I went to check out.

The man scanned each idem and it a added up to $257.43 I gave the guy 3 hundreds and he gave me the cash and bagged the idems and we left.

//

We went I Nash house and I changed her there. She looked so cute. I took a

Pictures and posted it with the caption 'with the classy baby💗'

"Okay were coming!" I yelled. I heard moved ment and I carried her down stairs.

They ooooed I smiled and placed Ella standing on the table.

"This is going to be my child." sam said

"True." I said. He laughed. I smiled.

They took pictures and tweeted it. Bryant did pictures.

Nate took her and played around. Sam layed on the floor and I layed on top of him. "Comfy?" he asked. I nodded and I was so tired. I fella asleep.

Sam P.O.V.

"Jasmine?" I asked.

"Jazzy!" I said. She moved around alittle. She was sleep.

I moved her off of me and then picked her up. I carried her to cams room and placed her on the bed and covered her. I kissed her cheek and left.

I walked down the stairs and saw Madison.

"Ugh!" I said

"Hi sammy." She said taking Ella. I ran down the stairs and took Ella away from her.

"You can't touch my baby!" I yelled

"She not yours!" she bluffed

"Yes she is. Me and Jasmine adopted her. We didn't want to tell because we thought we might get hate. So. Hand off my baby!" I lied

"Oh okay." she said. She believed it.

"Why is she here?" I asked sitting down with Ella.

"She waiting for Carter and Maggie." I nodded and I played around with Ella.
/////////////////////////////////
Hoped you liked it!

This was wayyyy to short I'm sorry!

I have a new story called 'the bad boy' it's a Gilinsky. Go check it out! Please!

Thank you for reading! I give a long chapter later. Bye!

-Kailey Maloley