10

Jasmine P.O.V.

I turned around to see and I saw my brother still in his uniform p. A tear slid down my face. I ran to his and I hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his toros.
"I missed you so much!" I said in his neck
"I missed you too. Baby boo" I laughed at the named he called me. I got down. And I whipped my tears.
"When are you going back?" I asked
"I'm not." He said. I smiled
Sam walked up behind me. "Hi I'm Sam. Uh you must be Michael." He shook his hand
"Yeah."
"Well I also your sister boyfriend."
"I saw."
"Anyways! I got to go talk to the principal. I see you guys later. Michael. I see you at home. Sam. See you tonight. Jacks! Stay classy." I said. And I grabbed my bag and I walked out with Michael.
"So I'll see you home. Go surprise the people there!" I said kissing his cheek. He nodded and he left out the door. I sighed in relive. I walked to my locker. I grabbed my books. And my keys and I left to my car.
I started my car. I put my phone down and put on my sunglasses and I left school.

**Hours later**

Sams P.O.V.

I haven't heard from jasmine. I tried to call her. But she didn't answer. I was a gilinskys basement.

"Hey. Were is your girlfriend?" Johnson asked
"I don't know. She not answering."
I got up and I handed jacks keys. To jack.
"Let's go!" They both got up and we left to find jasmine.
*******
Michael said she is at her dad grave. So we went.

We got out the car and I saw her. She was kinda talking to him.

Jasmine P.O.V.

I placed the flower at my dad's grave. And I sat down I front of him

"Hey daddy. So your little girl is 18! Yay! So I have a boyfriend. His name is Sam. He's really nice. But I'm scared. That he might hurt me. I mean I gave him my heart. And my virginity! But what happens if he messes up? Or even if I do? Ugh. I wish you were here. You would help me through the way. Be over protective. And I miss your NFL days. You know every Sunday we would wear our jerseys. With mom. She would make food. But that's changed. She's now eating prison food. With her stupid ass husband Steve. Anyways. Michaels home!! He surprised me at school. He met Sam. But I think he's just like you. He has that look. Ha. But schools ending. I get to dance at the last football game. I get to sing the national anthem at my Graduation. I give a speech. And I sing at our assembly. And I didn't tell Sam tho. But I sended my collage application. And they said no. But it's okay. I got my modeling job!!!! It's Victoria secret. But I'm moving to LA with the Boys. And by boys I mean Sam And the jacks. Gilinskys and Johnson.
Gilinsky is the "sex god" everyone of his fan calls him. And Johnson. Oh my. He sassy. Funny and so cute!! I love them so much. But there is nobody to talk to. I mean like if I'm sad. Nobody. Dad. I'm alone. In this crazy world of mine. I mean I haven't told anyone. But my thighs and my stomach has cuts. Not the ones Steve gave me. I did them. Over the week." A tear slid down my face "I'm sorry. I don't want to but it's like I need to. Dad. Again I'm alone. Nobody to talk to. Even my wrist daddy. I'm sorry if your disappointed. I'm sorry.
But can we go back to Sam for a sec. His fans. Hate me. I mean some love mr. But dome hate me. Sam says to not care and ignore it. But I can't. That's other reason I do it. He made a big speech at MAGCON. But I guess it didn't work. But bye daddy. See you later." I kissed the stone. And stood up. And I turned around. To see the guys
"So you do?" Gilinsky asked. I rolled my eyes and walked around them. I unlocked my car. But Sam shut it
" I want to see."
"No." But he grabbed my wrist and moved up the bracelets. And there they showed. No just one. A lot.
"Why? uh? why?" He asked
"I'm alone! sam okay! I'm alone. I'm sorry. That I can't have a perfect life like you guys! I can't do the things you guys can." tears slid down my face
"So am not being a good boyfriend?" he said
"No sam! your a good boyfriend I--"
"No I'm not! I'm not good because I can be here for you." he turned around and went to jacks car. at this point I was bawling. I got in my car and I drove home.
•••
I opened my front door. And my uncle, aunt and Michael were there
I was still crying.
"Hey baby boo! how was da-- what happen!" my brother asked. I ran up stairs.
"I fell in love!" and I walked in my room and slammed my door. I fell on my bed. I cried into my pillow. when someone opened the door.
"Hey babe." my brother said. I looked at him. He put his arms out. I got up and hugged him.
"He got made at me. I made him feel bad"
"Why?"
I left go. Moved my bracelets. And showed him.
"Oh baby!" he hugged me.
"I get hate for dating him."
"Well why don't you go to his house and talk to him." I nodded and we both walked out of my room and I headed it his house.

I knocked in his front door. his mom answered it
"Hey Jasmine." She said
"Hi. can I talk to sam?"
"Yeah he's in his room" I nodded and went up.
I knocked on his door
"GO AWAY!!!" He yelled. I opened it.
"I don't want to." I said. He looked at me. He got up and hugged me and spun me around.
"I'm so sorry. I should have said that." He said
"It's okay" and we sat in his bed.
He looked at my arm. He picked it up. Tools off all the braclets. And kissed my arm.
"I love you" I said
"I love you." he looked at me. I smashed my lips into his. he kissed back. I got on his lap. And the kiss got heated. He took off his shirt. As I took off mine.
••••••
We were over at gilinskys. The boys were playing video games while I was talking to Makayla.
"So how was it?" she asked
"Good. have you and jack?" I asked
"No. I said I was ready but he won't. He thinks he's going to hurt me."
"Dick bag." I said to him
"I'm sorry! I don't want to hurt her!" he said.
"You won't." She said.
"Fine." he said under his breath. He out down his controller and picked up Makayla. And they left the room.
"I'm Single!" JJ said.
"Mallory is coming back tomorrow! calm down" I said
"Well I want to get high!" I said. Sam smiled got up and went to get the stuff.
He came back. He started things up and it was ready. And we all smoked and smoked and smoked. and then I got high. we said pointless thing and were laughing. until
"Hey!!! jasmine!!! what the fuck!" my brother yelled. I turned around and saw him.
"Hey baby boo!" I mocked him. Sam and JJ laughed.
"That's it! you can't see sam anymore!!!" he said. I stood up
"Well too bad! we had sex! what the hell you gonna do about!" I yelled
I picked up Sam and I kissed him.
Until my brother picked me up and carried me out the room. And we went home.
-------------------------------------------
Hoped you liked it!

New fanfic! go to my profile to see. It's 'different' its a Gilinsky one.

Bye!

-KaileyXOXO