34

jasmine P.O.V.
*Month later*

I woke up and I invited Nash, Cam, kenny, jc, kian, Lia, & Andrea over to tell them the news. the way me and Sam wanted to tell was in the ally next to the apartment, I was gonna be

me + sam = ||

for the two lines means I'm pregnant.

I put on black tights & a white shirt that says 'lol but your not one of the MAGCON boys.' even tho I live with 2. sam walked in.

"they're here." he said. I nodded. he grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room.

"hey."

"hey baby girl." Cameron says hugging me. I hug everyone and Nash pointed out

"hey jas. not to be rude but you have gotten fat." he points to my little bump.

"I really love my In-N-Out." they laugh.

"alright. we want to show you guys something." sam says. he grabs my and and we leave the apartment to go outside.

we go in the ally.

"are you gonna kill us or??"

I laughed "no."

Sam looked at me. I nodded and we went to our spots.

"back up alittle." I told them. they did and looked. the guys were confused. but Lia and Andrea got it.

"OH MY GODDDD I CANT BELIVE IT!!!" Andrea yells

"CONGRATS!" lia says.

"what?" Jc ask

"1 line means no. 2 means yes." they still didn't get it.

"Oh my god. IM PREGNANT!" I yell. they go in full shock. then congratulate me.

"thank you. I made this all happen." Sam says walking to me. I laugh. "shut up."

"can we eat now?!" I ask

"and the pregnancy brain kicks in." Johnson says. I smack his arm.

"what will you want?" nate ask

"Chinese food PLEASEEE!" he nods and he call a place.

"alright lets go b ack up to the apartment. i fell like someone would shoot us." Cameron said

"you beat up nash here." i said. everyone laughed.

//////

***9 months later***

I was having a girl. me and sam are naming her alexandrea ann wilkinson. everyone loved the name.

The way we old Sams family was we had the test and his mom and emily cried. his brother was happy.

We are in Omaha because we wanted her to be born here. I was laying in sammys bed and he was next to me and i stood up and my water broke.

"DID YOU JUST PEE ON THE FLOOR?!?!?!"

i looked at him and said "My water broke jackass."

his eyes widen. "OKAY OKAYYYY SO CHILL UMM ILL GRAB THE BAG AND EVERYTHING AND ILL TAKE YOU!!!!" "Sam. you need to chil." i changed in to sweat pants.

he grabbed the bag and everything and we walked out his room. Nate, Emily, His mom, His dad. & the jacks.

"heyyy. so my waterbroke and--" everyone jumped and did the thing sam did. freak the fuck out.

"GUYS!" they stopped "im fine. can we just go?" they nodded "emily, nate, and the jacks can come in sams car."

"yeah about that... its at the shop." sam said. i gave him the death stare.

"we can take my car." G said. i nodded we walked out and went to his jeep

**Hospital**

They took me and i am in soooo muchhh painnnnn

"Alright jasmine. time to have the baby." my doctor said. i nodded and screamed.

they said to push

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hoped you liked it

wrote this at school with kiley next to me with her jack ass mouth

bye