7

** things.
1. Kinda dirty😏
2. JACKS AND JACKS NEW SONG AND VIDEO!!!! OMFG😍👏👌
3. Jasmine doesn't know that they smoke and get high**

Jasmine P.O.V.

"Sam." I said
"What?"
"You don't need to just move to California for me." I said then I took a sip of my drink.
"Yes I do."
"Can we talk about this when we get to the hotel?" I asked. He nodded.
•••
When we got to the hotel. Everyone was tired and so they went to bed. my aunt and uncle went to there other hotel. Jack and Jack went I get ice cream and popcorn for all of us. He wanted a best friend night. I don't know why but he did.
It was only me and Sam in the hotel room.
"Sam." I said
"What?"
"You don't need to go to California for me!"
"I don't need to. but I want too." he said
"I don't even know if we will last." I said while sitting down next to him.
"I want to make it last." he looked in my eyes. I didn't see the normal crazy, jumpy sam. I saw that he was not kidding.
"Here let's make a promise." I said
"Okay what"
"We'll make it last. We'll go on crazy adventures together, be there for eachother, and we--"
"Love eachother. til the end of time." Sam cut me off. I nodded.
"Okay let's make a deal!" sam said. I look at him. He had a smirk on his face
"Okay?"
"Okay! if you don't make it in to UCLA."
I cut him off "even if I don't get in. I'm going to LA."
"Why?!"
"Because I don't want to stay in Nebraska sam! I always wanted to move to LA"
"Fine. if you don't get into UCLA and you still move to LA I get to go with you. deal?"
"Deal." and we shook hands.
•••
I was eating my strawberry ice cream. Sam was eating chocolate so was JJ and Gilinsky was eating Vanilla.
We were watching 'The Fault in our stars' jack said he has a guy. I didn't care. I was at the end of the bed. Tears were building up. I looked back at the guys. they were eating and nothing. besides JJ.
It was at the part that there in Amsterdam and were at the bench. Gus told Hazel about his leg
"NOOO!!!!" I screamed and tears came down my eyes.
"damn Gus!!!" JJ said.
"Whoa babe." Sam said
"I'm sorry!!!" JJ said and gave Sam a hug. I laughed
"Not you!" sam pushed him off
jj started to fake crying
"Awe!!! it's okay boo I'm here!" Gilinksy said and hugged him
Sam crawled to me and sat behind me. Wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. he rocked me.
•••
It was at the Gas station part. Sam was laying on his stomach and I was sitting on his back.
Hazel pulled up to gus car. and she looked at his leg.
I started to bawl my eyes out.
"Why!!" I yelled. I got off of sam. and walked over to the door.
They paused the movie.
"Where you going??" they asked me still crying
"Why!? why did he need to get his pack!!"
They laughed
"DAMN IT GUYS!! it's. It not funny!!!! He fucking dies!!! I don't want him to die!!" I yelled at them
They all walked up to me. They gave a group hug.
•••••••
I woke up the next morning. the guys still sleep. I walked into there bathroom. I closed the door. turned on the light and looked in the mirror. holy shit!! I turned on the shower. And waited until it got hot
It got hit and I striped and got in. the hot water hit me.
I washed my hair. then I felt hands on my waist and I turned.
"Sam!!!" I hit his chest playfully
"What?" he chuckled
"Why the fuck are you in here?!"
"Why not?"
"Maybe I am already in the fucking shower!!"
"Well I just wanted to have fun!" he smirked and moved his hand to my private area.
"Sam." I moaned
"You want to?" he asked. I thought about if for a while and I'm 17 about to be 18. and I'm still a virgin. it's now or never.
I nodded.
he smiled and out his hand out of the shower and grabbed something he pulled his hand back in and he had condom.
"Waterproof." he smirked. I laughed and we fucked
•••
I was done with my makeup and outfit. I was wearing Sams merch he had. and Light washed high waisted shorts. and my combat boots.
"You look hot." sam said
"So do you."
"Here. I have something for you." he put his hands behide the pillow and pulled out a shirt.
It was his basketball jersey.
"Aww! sam!! I love it! but don't you need it?" I asked
"Yes. but I have another one. that's my at home jersey. I have my away."
"But what about your home jersey?"
"I have another one." he smirked. I laughed
"I'm going to wear it today." I ran back to the bathroom and this time locked it. and I changed the shirt. it was big on me so I tucked it in.
I walked out and sam looked at me. I spun around
"Even hotter." and I saw him wearing him wearing a different shirt.
"It that??" I asked
"Yup!" he said
"My baseball jersey!" I smiled.
I had a baseball jersey. I played when I was 10-14 and I ways had a 'guy' size and I still fit it!
"Aww!" I hugged him
"I love you." he said in my neck
"Love you too sammy"