24

**So this is what happened. I play volleyball & before practice me, Martina, Lauren, Nate V, and Xavier played basketball and some how me and Martina bumped into eachother. Her cheek bone and my nose collided and now I think my nose is fractured. And it's big and purple on the bridge of my nose. So in the morning. Let's see it I have black eyes**

**Same Night**

Jasmine P.O.V.

I got out of bed & walked to Nates room. I knocked and he didn't say anything. So I walked in.

He was in a ball. Palms over his face.

"Nate?" I asked holding back the tears. He looked up with tear stains on his cheeks. Tears still running down his face. Red eyes.

"Why jasmine? why do you do that?!" he cried harder and when back into his ball. I started to cry. I walked over to him and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry Nate. I'm so so sorry. Really."

"I just don't want to lose my best friend." he said

"I'm sorry." he opened his arms and pulled me in.

Then I felt more arms wrap around me.

"We love you jasmine." JJ said. I smiled. And we took one big hug and we separated.

"Well I paused the show. Let's go finish." jack said. I nodded. Sam grabbed my hand and Gilinsky grabbed my other one and they walked me to the couch. We sat down and JJ played the show.

***Next Day***

We(Sam, Nate and the jacks) were over at Taylor's with Cam, Nash, hayes, carter, matt, dillon, & Aaron.

We were sitting on the roof eating pizza but I wasn't hungry.

"Are you sure your not hungry?" Cameron asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied. He nodded and I went on my phone and took a picture and tweeted and instagramed it with the same caption 'day with some of my boys. I need Shawn, Jacob, & Brock!'

"Jasmine eat something?" Matt said

"Nah I'm good." scrolling threw Instagram.

I could feel there eyes on me.

"Ugh fine!" I picked up a piece and I ate it like squidward ate it on the one episode. I took a tiny bite.

"There!"

"You didn't even eat anything!" Dillion said. I rolled my eyes and I went back on my phone.

••••

We got back home. But someone knocked on the door. Sammy and I went to see. I opened it And saw Madison.

"Um bye!" I said

"Wait!" she said. I looked at her. She pulled sam collar and kissed him. He pulled away.

"You bitch!!" I said.

"Face it jasmine! im on a higher level!"

"Well I don't want or need tight tops or go shopping all day. I rather sit back in sweats and my football jersey!"

"Well don't you have class!"

"Each i do! and my class involves me punching you in the face!"

"I dare you!" she stepped closer.

"My mama taught me better. But my dad taught me a different say." I smirked then punched her in the face.

"Didn't think I could huh?" she touched her nose to check if she was bleeding. She wasn't.