32

Jasmine P.O.V.

**LA**

Sam & Nate had something in Omaha to do so Justin, Mack, Brock, & the jacks came back with.

I was wearing Black 'Ariana Shorts' what I call them, Black bralet, Gilinsky flannel, black booties, & gold chains.

"ready?" I asked the boys coming out my room.
"we were waiting on you baby." Gilinsky said. I rolled my eyes. I gave him my keys to drive and we left to the place were my meeting was.

in the car, we listened to 'Rock your body' by JT. I was on my phone making a list of the people coming on tour.

Gilinsky
Johnson
Justin
Brock
Mack
mike
Matt
Cam
Nash
Kian
JC

Sam and Nate are going on digi but they will come to visit & perform.
"Earth to Jas!" Mack yelled
"what? yeah?"
"I said are you gonna be jealous that Sam is gonna be with Andrea?"
"no. why?"
"You're the jealous one."
"Am not!"
"are so!" Gilinsky said
"shut up." I rolled my eyes

we arrived and Hilimsky was doing a snapchat. I was waking on the seating things outside and Justin was behind and he wrapped his hands around my waist and leaning me to fall.
"JUSTIN DONT!!" I yelled/laughed
he laughed. and he stopped.
"what are we friends?" I asked him getting in the ground.
"because you loveee me."
"I do." I rolled my eyes and we walked in.
///
Sam called for a FaceTime and we were at In-N-Out outside. I answered
"hey baby girl." he said.
"hi."
"Are you alone?" he asked. I switched the camera to show the guys. and flipped it back.
"well get alone." he said. I got up and went in the car and locked the door.
"what's wrong?"
"what's wrong?! I saw Johnson's snap hat of you and Justin!" he yelled.

and I'm the jealous one

"Sam. it's nothing." I laughed.
"Well didn't look like it!" his eyes got dark. damn.
"Sam chill out. we are just friends and you know that! You know I'm yours and only yours!" I yelled
"Jasmine! You were blushing!"
"Okay? might be blush from makeup Sammy."
"Whatever. talk to you later."
"love you."
"yeah." and he hanged up. I locked my phone and put my head on the steering wheel. "What the hell? why is he so upset?" I said to myself. I rolled my eyes and I unlocked the doors. the guys got in. Gilinsky In the front. he handed me my lemonade and French fries. I started the car and head home.
"What did he want?" Gilinsky asked
"he was upset because of the snapchat Johnson did of me and Justin." he laughed and he grabbed my hand.

"it's alright baby girl." I nodded.
///
we got home and I layed on the couch. "I tired!" I yelled.
"HEY JAS WANNA WATCH CM WITH ME?!?" Gilinsky yelled from his room.
"YESSS!!!" I got up from the couch and rant I his room. I fell alittle but I was good. i shut the door. I jumped next to him in bed. he pressed play and we watched.
---
Jack G P.O.V.

Can you have a pet raccoon? I want one.

someone was face timing me. I answered it. Sammy.
"hey jack. where's jasmine. she's not answering."
"oh we were watched CM and she fell asleep." I put jas in the shot.
"we didn't do anything Sam. I promise. she's fine. she doesn't like Justin or me or anyone besides you. just relax."
"you're right. thanks man. tell her to call me when she wakes up."
"for sure." I hanged up.
"alright he's gone." I told her. she lifted her head. "I just don't want to talk to him." she simply says.
/////////////////////////////////
Hoped you liked it!

do you ever want a dog that if you left for a long time and came back. it would like tackle you and lick your face. and it like missed you.

I do

my dog just ups on me😒😒✋

Bye💘

- Kailey Jo