25

**Im listening I'm in and I'm crying😅🔫**

Jasmine P.O.V.

Me & Cam were planning everything. And I was face timing him.

"Alright you need to stay quotes because...." I showed him sam sleeping.

"Alright. So how many people do we have?" he asked

"17. So I called my brother and we have a tent."

"Nice. Alright so I got the bus. And we can stop at walmart and but more stuff."

"Cool cool. Alright. So we ju--" and Nate walked into my room. He came and sat by me.

"Hey cameron." he said laying his head on my shoulder. And he closed his eyes

"You good nate?" cam asked. He nodded and smiled. I laughed.

"So cam I can pick you up now and we can go to walmart and buy all the things?"

"Perfect!"

"I wanna go!" Nate said still with his eyes closed.

"Alright. See you in a bit!" and he nodded and hung up.

"Nate babe." I said "go get a shirt on." I said.

"No I'm good." he said. I rolled my eyes. I got up and I grabbed a Nerbaska hoodie and spandex and my uggs.

"Let's go." I said. He got up and followed me out. I grabbed the keys.

"Wait. Can you wake me up?"

"What?"

"Slap me." he said. I nodded and I slapped him as hard as I could. He looked at me. "Thanks." he said. I nodded and we went down to my car.

••••••

We were in walmart.

"Alright so food, bug spray, tents, chairs, sticks, lights, and more." Cam said. I nodded. and we walked. I was limping because when Jack broke his mirror I stepped on glass.

"Get on." cam said. I jumped on his back and we went shopping.

~~~

"Sir. You need a shirt." the lady said

"I told you." I hit Nates head.

"Sorry. I just got a tattoo and it hurts so..." he lied.

"Alright. Just remember next time. She said handing us our bags.

"Bye." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"BITCH I SAID BYE!!" I yelled. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Mhmm." Nate said. I laughed and we left.

•••••

It was morning and we got everything in the bus. We were stopping by everyone's house. First was us.

"Let's go!!!" sam yelled in my ear.

"Sam! damn. Can you not!" I said. He laughed. "Shut up." I said. And we got everyone and we left.

"Heyyy jasmine." Brock said

"Hey Dave -- I mean brock." I said smirking. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around me.

"I miss my little girl." he said

"Shut up. I'm 5'6."

"And I'm 6'1." He said. I tolled my eyes and got on the bus. Nice bus. I sat down next to sam. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed his lips.