29

Jasmine P.O.V.

Me and Nate got home. Sam saw my text. I don't know how he's doing tho.
"Do you think he's upset?" I asked Nate. "I don't thi--" and some one knocked in the door. I walked over and opened it and it was the same girl sam kissed at the golf course.
"Hi. Is sam here?"

"Umm yeah. go down the hall way and
First one in the right." I told the blonde chick. She nodded and walked to Sams room. "Looks like he's doing just fine." I told Nate. "Hi vicky." I heard sam say. I rolled my eyes. Nate grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I looked up at him my chin on his chest. His arm wrapped around me.
"Tomorrow is Jc & Kians Halloween party. Wanna go. With me?" he smirked at me.
"Yeah. of course." He smiled and bend down and kissed my lips.
"What are we going to be?" he asked
"What ever you want."
"How about lumberjacks. You know. I'll wear timberlands, suspenders, have a fake axe. you can wear those little high waisted bikini shorts, a red top, bandana." Nate said grabbing my ass. I smirk at him. "Okay. do you have those things?" I ask. He nods. "Tell me you love me." Nate says. "I love you." I said. He smiled like he never smiled before. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "7:23." "really?!" he nods. "Wanna go to the studio with me." he smirks. "Yes!" I say. I ran to my room "where are you going?" he says. "To change!" I say closing the door. I put on a teenage mutan ninja turtle sweat shirt, Black high waisted shorts, and my Marron vans. I put in my black beanie with a fur gray ball on the top. I grabbed my phone and went out. "You good?" he ask. I nod. He inter twines his fingers with mine. He grabs my keys and we leave.
/
We stopped at In-N-Out. But Nate didn't want the drive threw. I got out and we went and ordered. I got a lemonade & French Fries. He got a cheeseburger and fries. & a lemonade.

We ate outside. We talked about random shit.
"Alright pizza or hotdogs?" Nate asked
"Those aren't even in the same section thing!" I said "fine. Wiz or A$AP?" I said "easy. Wiz."
"Because he's your favorite!" I said
"You know me so well." he said leaning over the table meaning me to kiss him. I lean over and kiss him.

We finished and leave. And the whole way there was with his hand on my thigh. And my hand on top of his.
/
We arrived at the studio but we were the only ones. Nate dragged my threw the halls and we entered a studio. I walked in. Nate behind me. Locking the door. Nate layed down on the couch. I strattled on him. I smirked and kissed him. I sat up. "Are you gonna record?" I ask "well I mean if your gonna make me feel this way. I can always do it later." He smirks putting his hands in my hip. "No. I'm not gonna stop you." I said getting up when I was pulled back down.
"Daddy does what he wants." Nate says as his eyes turn darker than before.
///
"Yeah." Nate says. He gets out the booth. "Loved it." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Nate." I said. He looked at me "I'm going back to Omaha."
"Why?" he asked pulling me up out of my spot. Him sitting in the spot and pulling me to sit on his lap.
"Day of the dead." I said "I mean the party's tomorrow. That's not Halloween. Then on the night I'm flying back."
"Well I'm not letting you go alone." he said "you can come with me." I said. "I know." he laughed. And Nate phone buzzed. He opened up to twitter as Gilinsky tweeted '@NateMaloley @jasmineM haha explain this.' and it had a picture of us kissing at In-N-Out. Nate laughed as I did the same and I got a FaceTime call from Gilinsky. I answered it.
"What do you want?" Nate asked
"WHAT THE HELL?!? JASMINE!! DID YOU CHEAT ON SAM OR WHAT?!?" he yelled.
"No but sammy cheated on me. Go in his room and tell me what he's doing." he nod and leaves his room. Opens Sammy's door 'UGH FUCKKK DADDYYY!!' Sams girl says. "EW WHAT THE FUCK!!! GO TO HER HOUSE OR SOME SHIT!" Jack yells. And shuts the door. I raised an eyebrow.
"Sorry baby girl." he said
"It's alright."
"So you and Skateeeee." he smirks at us.
"Shut up. We'll be home soon." Nate said
"Alright bye. Love you." he says
"AWW LOVE YOU TOO!!" Nate says
"Not you bitch." jack replys. I laugh "love you. Bye." and I hang up.

"Ready?" Nate ask. I nod. I get up and we leave.
/
"JACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" I yell. And they both come out.
"Yeah?"
"MOVIE NIGHT!!!!" Nate yelled. I smiled. They nodded and Gilinsky made popcorn and I put in 'Beetle Juice'
"NOO!" Nate yells "come on. It's almost Halloween." he gave in. And we all sat on the couch. Me leaning against Nate and my legs over Johnson. And before is pressed play. "Hey were you gonna invite me and Emily?" sam says walking out with the girl.
"No." I said
"To late."
"Come on sammy." Emily high pitched voice says.
"Oh my god. Shut up!" I said "I can't take girls like that. Holy shit!" I said. She looked at me with a death stair.
"Aww turn around and suck Sams dick." I said.
"Come at me whore!" she said. I stood up. Put pulled back down. By Nate. "Stay strong." "no." I said. Punching her in the jaw and pulling her hair. She pulled mine. I kneed her in the stomach making her fall.
"JASMINE!" sam yelled
"what do you want asshole!" I yelled
"You need to chill out!"
"Shut up." I said
"Bitch." He said
"Dick bag."
Nate pulled me into his room. He locked the door. And he kissed me. "I love you." "I love you too."
///
It's the night of the party. And I was looking good. Had a jacks red flannel. and Nate walked in my room. He looked good.
"Mhmm you look good baby." Nate said. "You don't look bad yourself." I pecked his lips. ((A/N animals can also have Ebola?! That was random. Sorry😂))
"Are you guys ready?" jack asked. We nodded and we went to the party with the assholes. Sam and Emily. Everytime I would turn around to ask one of the jacks something. There they go. Eating eachothers face out. I knew sam was trying to make me jealous. But it's not gonna work. Because I had a plan.

We arrived at the party. And I saw Matt. "Hey you guys made it!" he hugged me. "And you look amazing."
"Thank you Matt." Nate grabbed my hand. And we walked around, said hello. And then I was stopped by Jenn "aww you guys look amazing! can I take a picture. get against the wall." she said taking my phone. Nate wrapped his arm around my waist. Jenn took it with the flash. "One more!" she said. Nate kissed me and she took the picture.
"Thanks." I said taking back my phone.
"I'm gonna get drinks." Nate said. I nodded. He kissed my cheek and left. I leaned against the wall, with my right foot in it. when sam walked over.
"Trying to look like a bad ass I see." He says. I rolled my eyes "what do you want sam?"
"You." he said stepping closer. "Sam stop. You have a girl. I have Nate."
"I know but I told you I messed up! so did you!" he said
"When?!"
"When you kissed Nate on tour." "I told you that and you said it was fine! and I did that after you kissed Emily!"
"Whatever. This isn't over." he whispered in my ear. And left and Nate came handing me my glass.
"What did sammy want?"
"Just telling how cute we looked." Nate laughed. I took a drink. and my throat burned "did you out vodka in here?" I asked. He nodded. I laughed. And Gilinsky walked over. "I'm not gonna drink because one of us needs to drive." I nod. He kissed my cheek and walks away.

"AYEEE WHATS UP PARTYS HERE!!!!!!" some one yelled. I turned to see and "oh my god." me and Nate both say
/////////////////////////////////
Hoped you like it!

I love you guys soooo muchhhhh!

Bye!!!

-Kailey Maloley