21

Jasmine P.O.V.

***Skip AZ and lazy day or day off***

IM FINALLY OFF THE PERIOD!!! YASSS!!

We all were in the hotel beside Kenny. He was going to come down later. I was on my phone looking at Instagram.

"What are we doing today?" Jake asked

"I don't know about you guys but I got family to see." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm from NY but I moved to Omaha when I was 7. and my grandparents live here."

"You lived in NY?!?" Sam asked

"Yeah. I told you this!" I said.

"Mhmm sure." he said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the clothes I had. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I put on a one size white crop top. And some skinnys jeans. I put on my vans and walked out.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!" Jack yelled

"What?" I asked walking to grab my backpack.

"YOUR WEARING PANTS!!!!!" He yelled. I haven't wore pants in forever. I rolled my eyes and I grabbed the car keys.

"Are you going alone?" Nate asked. I nodded putting a SnapBack on.

"Um no your not." Nate said putting on a shirt. And his vans. He grabbed his SnapBack.

"Bye guys!" I said walking out the hotel room with Nate. and he shut the door. We were on the first floor so we just walked down the hallway.

"Why didn't sam stop me and he say he was going?"

"I don't know. He has been acting weird." I said opening the door and walking outside. I unlocked the car door. And we got in. I starts the car and we drove. I pulled AUX in my phone and connected it. I put on Nates old songs on Soundcloud.

"NOOO!" he yelled

"Yes!!! these are so good!!!" I said

"Haha" he rolled his eyes.

••••••

We arrived at my grandparents house. There like 56. Not that old. Me and Nate got out and we locked the door. I put my phone in my back pocket. And we walked up the car port to the front door. I ringed the door bell. I saw the blinds open and saw Lia. My baby cousin. She's 2.

My aunt Lilly opened the door.

"JASMINE!!!!" she yelled so excited and opened the door and attacked me with a hug.

"I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!!!"

"I know!!!"

she let go and let me and Nate walk in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

"Who is it?" I heard my granma say in the kitchen. I sunk up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Umm jasmine?"

I uncovered her eyes and she turned around

"BABY!!" she kissed my cheek.

"Hi granma. I missed you."

"BABY GIRL!!!!" I heard my granpa yell. I turned and saw him. I ran to him.

"I missed you granpa."

"How your mama?"

"Nope. Not talking about her."

"Why?"

"Her and Steve went to jail. Then they and out and they have been staking me."

"Oh. Sorry." He said. I nodded.