31

Jasmine P.O.V.

**In Omaha**

"so you guys broke up. then got back together?" Emily (SAMs sister) asked
"Yeah but I was dating Nate when me & Sam broke up. Then me and Sam are back together." she nods. Sam was at Nates and I was with em. and my phone lit up. Sam snapchat. I opened it and he took a picture of him saying 'I'm mad at you baby' but I don't know why.
"hey em, Sam wants to meet up with me for lunch so we'll both be back before dinner." I said getting up and grabbing my purse. "alright. bye love you." I hug her "love you too" & I left. I had G jeep. hehe.
//
I arrived at Nates greeted by Johnson. I guess all the guys are over.
"what up girl?" he says letting me in
"need to talk with Sam." I walk in seeing all the guys.
G
Sam
Nate
Stewart
justin
Brock
mike
Zach

"hey babe!" Justin says
"hey." I grab sams hand (RWYA JUST CAME ON!!! CRYING P.O.P HOLD IT DOWN!!!! olay sorry)
"do I don't want to talk to you." he says pulling back his hand.
"sam. I didn't do anything."
he rolls his eyes. I smirk. I said "I guess you're not getting this tonight." I said walking alway swaying my hips. that makes him melt.
"OOO I want it." I hear Gilinsky yell and wrapping his arms around me. I laughed and he spun me around to face the guys.
"alright Sam. you can have me or G can." I count down. "3.... 2...."
"Jack get off. she's mine!" Sam said getting off. Jack laughs and let's go and goes back. Sam grabs his shirt and my hand. "sorry jack. might mess up you're car alittle." I say walking out. I hand Sam the keys and I get in with him and we leave.
--
we were on the freeway going god only knows. I out my hand on Sams thigh. and palm him.
"Jasmine don't."
"but daddy." I raise my eyebrow and smirk. he just keeps his eyes on the road.
"don't start."
"I know you want me daddy. you know I can suck you off. real good. and we just do a quickie." I say unbuttoning his pants.
"jasmine. I said stop." I don't listen. I turn up the radio and the weekend was on playing 'Wicked games'. I grab sams member and give him a hand job. he moans and groans. "we're gonna get in a crash!" he says worried "well, keep you're eyes on the road and drive safely." and I wrap my lips around him and bob my head.

he groans and twitch. He put his hand on my head pushing me down and he comes. I removed my lips with a popping sound. I wipe around my mouth. "are you still mad?" I asked
"how could I." he kisses me and we go to the mall. I guess.
///
The next day I got a call from my manager.
"heyyy." I answer cuddling into G chest. I was over at Nates.
"hey jas, okay I know you went on digitour with Jack and jack. And you can sing very well and DJ mustard heard you rap and sing and he want you to go on tour & sign with him!!"
"YOURE KIDDING?!?" I say standing up and screaming. the guys look at me confused.
"no kidding so meet him in LA tomorrow and you get to bring friend like the jacks and Sam and Nate and have them perform and do skits and stuff. I'll send you everything."
"wait I'm in om--"
"bye Hun!" and she hangs up.
I put my phone away. "well!!" Brock says.
"Good and bad news. which one first?"
"Bad."
"I need to go to LA by tomorrow."
"WHAT?!" they all say
"but good news. DJ mustard heard me rap and sing and he putting me on a tour and signing me!"
they all cheer "and I can have friend come and so skits and peform. SOOOOO!!!!"
"YEAHH!" they all say. I smile. I'm excited
/////////////////////////////////
hoped you liked it!

so I had a essay due today and I forgot I put 'Clara Barton changed the war 0-100 real quick' or something like that. I laughed so hard when my teacher read it out loud going over it with me. I'm so sorry😂😂

well hope you guys had an amazing day💘💘

bye!!

-Kailey Maloley