The Day I met her

“Come on now babe. You know you can’t resist me forever.” Trevor smirked as he followed me down the hallway.

I laughed in a very obnoxious way, “To resist you would imply that I wanted you,” I turned to face him “which is clearly not the case. It’s more like I’m ignoring your pursuit because you are a worthless, twisted, pig. Now for the last time I am not interested so get lost.”

“Come on!” He moaned rather annoyingly. "This isn’t my first rodeo, sweet heart I know you’re just playing hard to get. I get it, but if you want to drop the act now we can start having some real fun.” His eyes lowered from my face with every word he spoke. I was so surprised that he had just so boldly stared at my breasts in the halls that I didn’t even realize he had taken a step closer to me. Pushing me up against the wall he then whispered in my ear, "Let’s have a little fun."

He pulled me closer as he started to peck at my neck. It had to be the neck.

Chills shot up my back as quick as lightening. My muscles tensed and breathing became a chore; my teeth were clenched so tightly I thought they were going to crack. When his tongue flicked against my cool skin I couldn’t deny my beast any longer.

Suddenly, he fell to the floor with a thud wheezing out "Son of a…

“That’s for smacking my ass in P.E. you dick wad!”

My nails were digging into my palms as I pulled the beast back. I had trained for years to hold it back and it was almost wasted. I could have killed him…no I would have killed him. I’m sure no one would have missed him but still he was a human. Number two rule in my book. Never kill a human. Killing him wouldn’t have even been the worst part. Exposing what I am too the mortal world…would have been interesting.

“Hey,” Through my red haze I saw the girl. For an instant I thought she was one of us, with her flawlessly pale skin, and dark attire. That is until I looked into her eyes, not the slightest hint of red or a lining of a contact. My kind did not have heavenly blue eyes like hers, so they were a dead giveaway. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine” I said staring at her.

“Good then let’s get out of here.” She grabbed my arm and started pulling me down the hall, through the endless awestruck students crowding the halls. I hadn’t realized that such a large amount of them had gathered until now. I could feel the heat rising to my face, there went my façade.

“I knew you weren’t into him by the way.”

I looked up at her. “Huh?”

She flicked her long black hair over her shoulder as she smiled. “Trevor I mean. I knew that you weren’t into him. Susannah is about the only real dumbass in this school to actually fall for that pervert’s bull. Jeeze, she gives cheerleaders a bad name.” We turned into another hall way. “Anyway, in case you didn’t hear me back there, that ass smacked my butt in P.E. I was just picking up the volley ball when the boys were making their way back from the field and out of nowhere. Whack! ‘I’ll grab another piece of that tonight’ he laughed with all of his buddies. I swear I almost puked right then and there. Luckily I was giving some time to maul over what I was going to do to him for revenge, and when I saw him creeping all up on you I was giving the perfect opportunity.” She laughed over the memory.

I had to admit it was pretty funny to see him in pain. Not to mention she had saved me as well, she probably thought if she hadn’t I would have gotten more from him than a tap on the ass, but in truth she had saved Trevor as well. For that I was indebted to her. We waked out of the school just as the final bell rang and were the first into the parking lot.