That Man can Really Show a Girl a Good Time

Vanessa’s POV

The ride back to school to pick up Vic's car was long. Vic refused to engage in any conversation so to fill the awkward silence I tried to turn on some music. That didn’t fly with mister ass hole oh no he kept turning the damn thing off! He was really getting on my nerves. I thought that I was finally going to snap when suddenly I saw the school. I praised whatever god had pitied me when I finally pulled into the school’s parking lot.

“What’s up with you?”

Shocked that he had finally decided to praise me with the sound of his voice I ended up smiling at him. “It’s nothing.”

I pulled alongside Vic’s Mustang after parking the car I felt as if I needed to say something more to him. I turned and noticed a pink slip under his windshield wiper. Instantly I broke down laughing at the slip. Vic’s looked over at me questionable. I simply pointed to his car and continued to laugh hysterically.

Vic smirked and slammed the door shut as he got out of my car. He then stomped over to his car and yanked the slip off to read it over. He cursed loudly as he crinkled the paper up and tossed it into the next parking space, and that's when we both got a good look at what was there. Parked right next to Vic's car was Trevor's precious thunderbird. Two of the back tires were blown out and I could see the light glimmer of glass embedded in the rubber.

How did that glass get there?

Then I remembered Vic tossing back his blood filled wine bottle and smashing it on the concrete. Vic must have remembered the whole ordeal the same time I did for we both erupted in a fitful laughter at the same time. Tears sprang to my eyes when my stomach started to hurt from laughing. I was beginning to calm myself down when I noticed that Vic was leaning in through my window smiling at me. Instantly I felt even more uncomfortable then I had before in the car ride. Only this was a different kind of uncomfortable because my pulse was booming and I could feel the heat rush to my face.

“What is it?” I whispered.

He simply shook his head softly. “It’s nothing.” Then he pulled out of my car and proceeded over to his. Vic unlocked his car door and climbed in still smiling.

As soon as he pulled out of the lot I pushed down on the gas petal and followed him home. Just for the hell of his earlier annoyance I cranked up my radio to its fullest as ‘Pieces' by It’s Alive! played. I only did it to bug the crap out of him and I think I accomplished that little task when I saw him make a turn bagging his head against his steering wheel.

Excellent!

I decided to follow him home so that I could talk to Danyelle for a little bit before I called it a night. When we finally made it to his house Vic got out of his car rather quickly. I bet he’s planning something. Silently I got out of my car and ran up to the house. He opened the front door and tried to slam it in my face. I placed my foot in the way and caught the door just before it closed. He peeked out at me through the crack, glared at me, and then extended his hand out to flick my forehead. The moment of pain shocked me into taking a few steps back. I was rubbing my head when he closed the door. After I realized what had just happened started to bang on the door.

“Victor let me in!”

“What’s the password?” He yelled from the other side.

Really a password?

“Fine, leave your car out here with me when I’m in a bad mood.”

The door flew open with Vic glaring at me. I smiled as I skipped inside the house. “You’re no fun.” He mumbled.