Chapter 4

Lily's POV

"Wait I live in Murder House" I asked.

"Yeah, you do" he said as he pulled into my drive way.

"Wow" I said as we got out of the truck. That explains why I keep seeing dead people.

"I've always wanted to look around in here" he said.

"Well now you can" I said. He smiled at me and I opened the front door and we walked inside.

"Hi honey how was school, and who might you be" my mom asked.

"Hi I'm Isaac, Isaac Shulk" he smiled as he shook my moms hand.

"Nice to meet you, would you guys like a snack" she asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Okay" she smiled.

"We're gonna go up to my room and start on a project" I said as we walked towards the stairs.

"Okay I'll bring some snacks up in a minute" my mom said. We walked up the stairs and into my room.

"Cool room" he said.

"Thanks" I said.

"So should we start working" he asked.

"Yep" I said. I grabbed my laptop and searched Murder House. The history of the house came up and it showed the original owners, what they did for a living, and how they died. I instantly recognized Nora, she warned me last night about this house, and I plan on finding out some of the things that happened here.

"Wow this is insane" I said as I showed Isaac the web page. I scrolled down and it said the Westfield school shooter lived here too.

"Did you know the Westfield shooter lived here" I asked. Isaac shook his head and I looked back at the screen.

"He died in this room actually" I looked up from the laptop screen and saw Tate sitting on the floor.

"Tate how did you get in here" I asked as I got up and shut the door.

"Your back door was open" he smiled.

"My moms gonna flip if she sees you" I said as I sat down next to Isaac.

"Don't worry I'll make sure she won't see me, I'll hide if we hear her coming, can I please stay? I can help you with whatever your doing, I know a lot about this house" he said. I looked over and Isaac and he shrugged.

"Okay you can help, we're doing a project on Murder House, we need to know stuff like the history and the deaths that occurred here" I said as I showed him the assignment paper. I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I saw the knob turn.

"Shit, Tate hide in my closet" I whispered. Tate got up and ran into the closet.

"The snacks are done" my mom smiled as she opened the door and brought in some chips and soda. I saw the closet door shut and I took the tray from my mom and set it on my bed.

"Thanks mom" I said. She walked out and I got up and looked down the hall and shut my door.

"That was close" Tate chuckled as he walked out of my closet.

"Yeah too close" I said as I ate a chip.

"Okay so give us some history of this house" Isaac said to Tate.

"Okay so The Doctor To The Stars lived here. His name was Charles Montgomery and he built this house for his wife Nora. In the following years, Dr. Montgomery became addicted to ether and became obsessed with resurrecting dead animals. In order to finance their elaborate lifestyle and his addiction, Charles and Nora begin performing abortions in their basement. One patient couldn't keep her mouth shut and told her boyfriend what happened, so to get even he kidnapped the Montgomerys' baby, Thaddeus, and dismembered him. The police returned the child's various body parts to Dr. Montgomery in jars, which he then began sewing back together. Nora couldn't take it anymore so she shot and killed her husband Charles and then she commit suicide" Tate said.

"Wow, How do you know all that" I asked. Tate shrugged.

"I've gone on the Murder House tour" Tate said.

"Oh" I said.

"Can you tell us about the last family that lived here" I asked. I wanted to know about Violet and what happened to her family. Tate's face dropped and he looked a little sad.

"Yeah, Vivien and Ben Harmon lived here with their daughter V-Violet, Vivian died in child birth, Ben commit suicide, and they think Violet ran away with her baby brother" Tate said as a tear slipped out of his eye. He quickly wiped it away and smiled at me. Poor Violet, no one will ever know what actually happened to her.

"I think I remember Violet, I talked to her a few times, she seemed a little freaky" Isaac said.

"What do you mean by freaky" Tate said as he stood up. He looked very angry and sad.

"Woah Tate I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you" Isaac said as he backed up a little bit.

"It's okay, it's just I knew her, and I miss her, that's all" Tate whispered as he sat down.

"Hey Isaac maybe you should go it's getting late, I'll talk to you at school tomorrow" I said.

"Okay, are you sure you'll be okay if I leave you alone with him" Isaac whispered to me when Tate turned around.

"Yeah I'll be fine, I'll try to calm him down" I said.

"Okay see you tomorrow" he said as he grabbed his books and walked towards my door. He gave me a quick smile and walked out of my room and shut the door. I stood up and sat down beside Tate.

"Tate are you okay" I asked. Even though I knew he wasn't.

"No Lily" he said as he wiped his eyes. I did something I don't normally do, I hugged him. He hugged me back after a few seconds and we pulled apart.

"Do you want to talk about it" I asked. Tate nodded his head and wiped his eyes again.

"It's just you look so much like her and you seem like her, Lily I miss her so much" Tate said as tears streamed down his face.

"Are you talking about Violet" I asked. He nodded and kept crying.

"Tate you lost me because of the things you did. You need to pay for what you've done, you killed all those teenagers at Westfield, you raped my mother, you killed Patrick and chad, you have to pay" Violet said as tears streamed down her face. I was shocked, was everything she's saying true?

"Violet please, I've changed" Tate said as he stood up and walked over to Violet.

"No Tate, I don't think you have" Violet said.

"Please Violet" Tate said as he got down on his knees and grabbed her hands.

"Goodbye Tate" Violet said and she pulled her hands out of Tate's and disappeared.

"Tate is everything she said true" I asked as tears streamed down my face.

"It is" Tate said.

"I think you should leave Tate" I said.

"No please Lily let me explain" Tate begged.

"Tate please leave" I said as I started to cry.

"Lily please" Tate begged.

"Go away Tate" I whimpered. Tate got up and looked back at me before he walked out of my room.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Thanks for reading!

Vote and comment!

<3 Emily