Chapter 20

Lily's POV

I heard the front door open and Isaac and I walked down stairs. My mom and some lady dressed in a pantsuit walked in.

"The house is lovely, why are you selling it" she asked. My eyes went wide.

"My daughter commit suicide and I just can't stay here" my mom said. I looked over and saw Tate and Violet listening to them too.

"Well we can have an open house tomorrow and I can put up signs" she said.

"Thank you Marcy" she smiled.

"Anytime ms. carter" she smiled, as she walked out the door. Tate and Violet looked very worried, we ran over to them and they started panicking.

"If no one buys the house it's gonna get knocked down" Tate said.

"Oh shit" I said.

"We have to tell Vivian, Ben, and Moria" Tate said. We ran into the kitchen and saw them all talking.

"Dad" Violet said. They turned around to look at us and who I'm guessing is Vivian gave me a sad smile.

"What's wrong Vi, and why are you with Tate" he asked.

"Lily's mom is selling the house" Tate said. Vivian's eyes went wide and Moria looked very worried.

"Oh no" Moria said.

"We have to do something" I said.

"We can't let her move out" Ben said.

"There's an open house tomorrow, maybe someone will actually want the house" Isaac said.

"Let's just wait and see" Vivian said. I walked away from everyone and went upstairs into my moms room. I never did give a note before I died, I grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper and wrote her a note. I put it in her dresser and sat down on her bed. She walked in and sat down next to me and she started crying. I want to appear to her but I can't. I hugged her even though I knew she couldn't feel me. She got up and wiped the tears off her cheeks, she opened her dresser and pulled out the letter. She looked confused at first but she opened it, she smiled at some parts and cued more at others. She held the paper close to her heart.

"I miss you baby" she whispered. I started to cry and she put the paper away in a little box. She grabbed her pajamas and walked into the bathroom, I walked out and went back into my room, I sat down on the bed and cried. I felt someone's arms around me, I looked up and saw Isaac. He wiped the tears off my cheeks and looked at me.

"Please don't be sad, life's to short for so much sadness" he said.

"You're right" I whimpered. Isaac caressed my cheek and we both started leaning in. We kissed and it made me forget all the bad things going on. We pulled apart and I have him a small smile.

"I love you so much Lily" he said.

"I love you too Isaac" I said. He pulled me into a hug, it felt so good to be in his arms.

________

So for the short chapter! I just needed to update. I'll update the next chapter later today!

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily