Chapter 27

Lily's POV

My mom finally got home and I walked up to her.

"Mom can I talk to you" I asked.

"Of course" she said. we sat down on the couch and I held her warm hand.

"You have to leave, it's not safe here" I said.

"I can't leave you Lily" she said.

"Mom please, I don't want you to get hurt" I said as tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Lily I can't leave you" she said as she pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yes you can, and you have too. I'm dead mom, you need to move out and morn. I don't want you to be stuck here because I can't leave. Trust me if I could take back killing myself I would, but please mom I don't want you to get stuck here" I said. I wiped a tear off my moms cheek and hugged her.

"When do I have to move out" she asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Tonight" I sighed. She nodded and I pulled her into another hug. I'm gonna miss her so much..........

Tate's POV

Lily walked into the kitchen and ran straight over to Isaac and pulled him into a hug.

"She's leaving tonight" she sighed.

"I'm sorry Lily, I know this is hard for you both" Isaac said.

"It's okay, but what's gonna happen now" she asked.

"The house will be condemned" I turned and saw Moria wiping down the counters.

"What" I asked.

"Yes, the house will be knocked to the ground" she sighed.

"What's gonna happen to us" Lily asked.

"I honestly don't know, our souls could be freed or we could be stuck on the old property" she said.

Lily's POV

Oh my god. What's gonna happen now?

"What about the others" I asked. Tate shrugged.

"What happens to us will happen to them, if are souls are released then in suppose we'll go to heaven....." Tate trailed off and then he suddenly got a scared look on his face.

"Tate what's wrong" I asked.

"If are souls are released I won't go to heaven, I'll go to hell" he said. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"No you won't Tate, you're a good person. I know you've done some horrible things but I don't think you'll be condemned to hell" I said.

"Are you sure about that, I've been told I have some of the devil inside of me" Tate said as he turned and walked away from me. I went to go after him but Isaac held me back.

"I think he needs to be alone right now" he said.

"I have to go talk to him, he won't go to hell, right" I asked. I couldn't live with myself if he did, I do deep down still love him, if I never saw him again, I don't know what I'd do.

Tate's POV

I went down to the dark basement and sat in the corner, all reality had set in. I've killed dozens of people, I've never worried about where I would go because the thought of this lace being knocked down never crossed my mind. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I heard the basement door open and I looked up and saw Lily coming down stairs.

"Tate" she said as she ran over to me. She pulled me into a hug and I instantly hugged her back.

"It's okay Tate, you're gonna be okay, I promise" she whispered.

"No Lily I'm not" I whimpered. She pulled away from me and looked at me right in the eyes.

"You're gonna be okay, I promise nothing bad will happen to you, I won't let anything like that happen" she said as she pushed a stray piece of hair out of my face. We were so close, like old times, instantly I felt all those feeling I had for her come back, I don't know what it was, but I knew I needed her. I looked at her and pulled her into a kiss. At first she didn't kiss me back but then she finally did, it felt like old times, I never realized how much I had missed her until now. I pulled away from her and put my forehead against hers.

"I'm sure this time, Lily you're the one" I said.

"Tate I've only been sure of two things in my life, you and love. You're both two beautifully insane four letter words" she smiled.

______________

Don't hate me! my fellow parmiga/ violate fans!

So what do y'all think?!

Thanks for reading!

Pleas vote and comment!

<3 Emily