Chapter 8

Constance's POV

"Michael come eat your dinner" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the table.

"No" he yelled.

"Why are you so god damn hard to please" I yelled. He just smiled at me and ran up to his room. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, I heard the door bell ring so I got up and answered it.

"Oh hello miss Carter" I said as I let her in.

"Constance I need your opinion on something" she said.

"And what's that" I asked.

"Lily has been hanging out with Tate, and as you've told me he's very troubled and not a good influence. What should I do" she asked.

"Nothing, just let the child learn" I said.

"Are you sure" she asked. I nodded.

"Lily will realize he's not a good influence and she'll leave him" I said. Lily will find out just how much if a monster my son is. He'll do something, and she'll see for herself.... especially since tomorrow's Halloween.

Lily's POV

I picked up my phone and called Isaac, I wanted to know if he would come over tomorrow and help me work on the project. It also may be fun since it's Halloween.

"Hey Isaac, it's Lily" I said.

"Hey what's up" he said.

"Nothing much, do you wanna come over tomorrow to work on the project, I thought it may be fun, since it's Halloween" I said.

"Yeah sure that would be great, what time should I come over" he asked.

"Um around 6 would be good" I said.

"Okay I'll be there" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow" he said.

"Bye" he said. I hung up the phone and went upstairs, I walked into my room and shut the door.

"Tate" I called.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Tate.

"Hey Isaac is gonna come over tomorrow to work on the project" I said.

"Okay" Tate smiled. I looked at my clock and saw it was already 10pm.

"Wanna watch a movie" I asked.

"Sure" Tate smiled. I turned on my tv and put abduction in the DVD player. I locked my door and we laid down in the bed, started to get tired and I fell asleep.

______________

I woke up and Tate wasn't in my room, I got up and walked into my bathroom, took my clothed and took a shower. I finished and put on my robe and walked back into my room. I changed in a pair of jeans and a black v-neck tee shirt. I walked back into my bathroom and blow dried my hair, I put it in a bun and put on some face powder, liquid eyeliner and some mascara. I brushed my teeth and walked down stairs.

"Hey mom did you get the candy for tonight" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah I got it, I have to work in the emergency room tonight. So can you please just hand out candy tonight" she said.

"Yeah sure, but Isaac is coming over" I said.

"Okay, I'm leaving around 5" she said.

"Okay" I said.

"I'm going to go outside and put up decorations, can you help me" she asked.

"Sure" I said. We grabbed a bunch of decorations and spent hours putting them all up. Once we finished it was around 4 in the afternoon. My mom went to go get ready for work and I decided to walk to the store. I kept feeling like someone was following me but I ignored it. Once I got to the store I bought a coffee and payed the man. I sat down at a big table and drank it.