Chapter 17

Tate's POV

"Violet" I called as I walked into the basement.

"Tate" she asked as she walked out of one of the rooms.

"Violet can we talk" I asked. She nodded and we sat down.

"When I kissed you, I realized how much I missed you. But I don't feel the same way about you anymore, I loved you so much but when we strayed apart for so long, I realized something. You said you would never be with, so I tried to forget about you, when I met Lily all my thoughts about you sorta went away. I did see something's in Lily that reminded me of you, but I love Lily. I just don't love you that way anymore Violet. I'm sorry" I said. She started to tear up but she nodded.

"Okay I understand" she whispered.

"I'm sorry" I said as I got up and walked up the basement steps. I feel awful, saying that to Violet killed me, but everything I said to her was true.

Violet's POV

I've lost my chances, I've lost everything I had with Tate, and it's my fault.

"So where's your man" I looked up and saw Hayden standing in front of me.

"He's not my man and he choose Lily" I whispered.

"What" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and it's all my fault too" I said.

Lily's POV

I was looking at a book trying to get my mind off things, I just don't want to cry anymore, I feel like that's all anymore, I should be happy, but I'm not.

"Lily" I looked up and saw Tate standing at the edge of my bed.

"Hi" I said. If my heart could beat anymore it would be going a mile a minute.

"What are you reading" he asked.

"A book on birds" I said.

"Oh cool" he said. I nodded and closed my book.

"It's so awkward right now just please tell me what you have to say" I said.

"Lily I love you" Tate said. Wait does this mean he choose me?

"I love you too" I said. He came over and sat down beside me.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, I love you so much Lily. I just needed to know how I felt about Violet, I just needed closure.
I hope you can forgive me" Tate said.

"I forgive you and it's okay I understand what you had to do" I said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I promise I'll never hurt you again Lily" he whispered.

"I know you won't" I said. He pulled out of the hug and kissed me.

"I love you so much" he smiled.

"And I love you twice as much" I smiled.

Isaac's POV

I walked around the house bored out of my mind. Lily wanted to be alone so I left her and came down to the kitchen. I walked past the basement door but stopped in my tracks when I heard crying. I opened the door and walked down stairs. I saw Violet sitting on the floor crying.

"Violet what happened" I asked.

"Tate choose Lily" she whimpered.

"Are you gonna be okay" I asked.

"I don't know" she said. I pulled her into a hug and cried onto my shoulder. I felt bad for her, Tate kissed her and then choose Lily.....

_______________

Sorry it was so short and not very good!

Please vote and comment!

So Connor Franta is leaving o2l...... don't mind me while I go cry.

<3 Emily