Chapter 13

Lily's POV

I looked around and saw Tate, Isaac, and Violet.

"What happened" I asked. Isaac was crying and so was Tate. I looked down and gasped. I killed myself?

"What" I asked.

"Do you remember anything" Tate asked.

"No the last thing I remember was looking for my razors" I said.

"I'm so sorry Lily" Isaac whispered. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" I whispered.

"Your gonna be okay now" Tate said. I pulled away from Isaac and I started tearing up.

"I know" I said as I hugged Tate.

Isaac's POV

Violet and I left Tate and Lily alone for a while so Tate could explain things to her. We were currently in the hallway sitting on the floor while Tate and Lily were in the basement.

"Do you think she'll be okay" I asked Violet.

"Yeah she'll be fine, it will just take some getting use to" Violet said.

"You know I don't know much about you, tell me about yourself" I said.

"Okay well I'm 16, dead, and depressed" she said.

"I'm sorry about you being depressed" I said. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"I try to feel things but I can't, I just want to feel human again. I want to feel pain, I go to the bathroom and cut my wrists just hoping to feel something.... But I never do" Violet said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"It's gonna be okay Violet" I said. She shook her head and wiped her cheeks.

"But it's not and it will never be, my parents may be here but this isn't how a family should live, I should be able to leave this place..... but I can't.... this place makes me feel like I'm drowning but I'm never able to die" she whispered. I pulled her into a hug and she cried onto my shoulder.

"I don't want to be stuck here anymore" Violet cried.

"I know, I don't either" I whispered.

Tate's POV

"Lily are you okay" I asked.

"I'll be okay" she whispered.

"Come here" I said. She walked over to me and I pulled her into a hug. All of a sudden we heard a scream from upstairs. Lily's mom must of found the body.

"I want to go up there" Lily said as she walked towards the stairs. I grabbed her arm to stop her and she looked back at me.

"I think it's best if you don't" I said.

"Please Tate" she said. I sighed and let go if her arm, she ran up the stairs and I followed her. We saw her mom calling someone on the phone why she cried. I felt so bad for her, Lily was all she had. Soon some E.M.T's came and took Lily's body and her mother.

"I didn't think she would be so upset" Lily said as she started to cry.

"Come here" I said. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Everything will be okay" I whispered.

Violet's POV

I pulled away from Isaac and he wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Don't cry Violet, you're too pretty for that" Isaac said. I cracked a smiled and he smiled back at me.

"that's what I wanna see" Isaac smiled. I couldn't help but smile back him, he made my mood completely change.

"Thank you for comforting me" I said.

"You're welcome, if you ever need anything I'm here for you" Isaac smiled. I smiled and he pulled me into a hug.

___________________

Sorry for this crappy and really short chapter. I know it sucked but the next chapter will be interesting and will have drama!!

Vote and comment please,

I appreciate every vote and comment I get so thank you guys!!

<3 Emily