Chapter 15

Lily's POV

I ran up the stairs into my bedroom and shut the door, I sat down on my bed and started crying harder.

"Lily what happened" I looked over and saw Isaac.

"I walked in on Tate kissing Violet" I whimpered. A flash of hurt shown through Isaac's eyes but he ignored it and pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay" he whispered.

Tate's POV

I ran up the stairs and saw Hayden smiling, Violet came up behind me and tried to basically attack Hayden and I held her back.

"What the hell Hayden" she yelled. Hayden just laughed and looked up at the stairs.

"I'm sure she's crying right now, I mean the look on her face when she saw you was priceless" Hayden smiled. I could feel tears prickling my eyes.

"I should never of trusted you" I said.

"Your right, you shouldn't of, but you did and now you two are together again. So you should really be thanking me right now" Hayden said as she crossed her arms. Violet got out of my arms and slapped Hayden.

"Do you realize what you've done" she said.

"Yes I have" Hayden smiled as she disappeared. I looked at Violet and she had a panicked look on her face.

"What did we do" she asked.

Isaac's POV

It sorta hurt me when Lily told me that Violet and Tate kissed but I brushed it off, it's not like I love Violet so it didn't really matter to me. I hugged Lily and she cried onto my shoulder.

"I thought Tate loved me" she sobbed.

"So did I" I whispered. I heard the door open and I saw Tate, he had tear stains on his cheeks.

"Go away" I said. Lily pulled out of my arms and looked at Tate.

"Lily can I talk to you" he asked. Lily wiped her eyes and nodded.

"Are you gonna be okay" I asked. She nodded and I walked out of the room.

Tate's POV

Isaac walked out and I shut the door. I looked at Lily and she was crying.

"Lily I'm so sorry" I said.

"Tate how could you do this to me, I thought you loved me" She whimpered. Seeing her cry made my heart break in two, she was so sweet and innocent, I can't believe I hurt her like this.

"I do love you Lily......I'm just confused" I said.

"Confused about what" she whimpered.

"Whether I want to be with you or Violet" I sighed. She started to cry a little more, she shook her head and looked down.

"How could I have been so stupid" she sobbed.

"What do mean" I asked.

"To think you actually loved me, you only wanted Violet. That's all you've ever wanted" she sobbed.

"No Lily, no she's not all I want. When I first met you I felt this connection between us. I love you I really do, you have to believe me" I said. She looked up at me and all I saw in her eyes was hurt.

"I believe you. But you need to figure out who you want first Tate" She sobbed. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know" I sighed. She wiped her eyes and looked at me.

"I love you Tate, but you have to choose. You can't have us both" she whimpered.

Violet's POV

I was sitting at the table waiting for some kind of news. Tate was still upstairs and I was just sitting here confused about everything.

"Violet" I looked over and saw Isaac.

"Oh hi Isaac" I said. He came over and sat down across from me.

"What happened" he asked. I knew what he meant.

"Tate kissed me and Hayden set it up to where Lily would see us" I said. Isaac nodded and sighed.

"Lily's crushed" he said.

"I bet she is, I feel sorta bad" I said.

"Don't feel bad, he kissed you, not the other way around" Isaac said. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Isaac I can't do this" I said. This us too confusing, Tate can't love me and Lily. He has to choose.

______________

So much drama!!

Thanks for reading!

Go follow my friend Courtney who helped me with this chapter her username is @tuttle_

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily