Chapter 14

Isaac's POV

"Hey Violet do you want to go sit outside" I asked.

"Sure" she smiled. We walked out the back door and sat on the grass.

"What do you do all the time, I mean this place is so boring pre-say" I said. She shrugged.

"Nothing really, I play with beau and talk to my family" she said.

"Oh" I said.

"This place is awful, I don't want to be here" she said as tears ran down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I know" I said. She looked at me and I pushed a piece of hair out of her eyes.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise" I whispered.

"Okay I trust you" she whispered. I started leaning in and so did she, we kissed and...... For some reason it made me feel alive again.

Tate's POV

Lily had asked me to leave her alone for a little while, so I was just walking around the house. I heard talking outside so I looked out the window, I saw Isaac and Violet kissing, I felt jealously rising up in me, I clenched my fists and ran down to the basement, I hit my fists against the wall and started breathing heavier. Seeing him kissing Violet made me angry..... but I love Lily so why am I mad?

"You saw Isaac and Violet" I turned around and saw Hayden.

"Leave me alone" I growled.

"You want her back, face it Tate you don't really love Lily. You love the fact she's just like Violet, right? you know Violet is the one you want, not Lily" she said.

"No Hayden, I love Lily" I yelled in frustration.

"Sure you do" Hayden said sarcastically.

"Listen Hayden you don't know anything" I spat.

"Listen here Tate, I'll get Violet to come to the basement tonight around 3 you meet her down here and you guys can work out everything" Hayden said.

"Whatever I guess I'll be there" I said.

"Good, I'll go talk to Violet" she smirked as she walked up the stairs. I laid my head against the wall and sighed.

What am I doing?

Violet's POV

"Violet can I talk to you" I looked up and saw Hayden.

"Why" I said.

"Tate" she said.

"What about him" I asked.

"He wants you to meet him in the basement at 3 this morning" she said.

"Why" I asked.

"He wants to talk to you" she said. I thought about it for a minute and sighed.

"I guess I'll meet up with him" I said.

"Good" she smirked as she walked away. I looked at the clock an saw it almost 3. I got up and walked down the stairs to the basement.

"Tate" I called. I saw no one.

"I'm not playing games Tate" I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hi Tate" I said.

"Hi Violet" he said.

"So why did you want to meet me down here" I said

"Well Hayden thinks I still love you" he said.

"And do you" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Yes.... no... I don't know" Tate said as he paced around the room.

"It's a simple question Tate" I said as I started to get frustrated. He looked angry and he walked up to me and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed him back. I realized just how much I missed him.

"Tate" we pulled apart and saw Lily standing on the top of the stairs, she started crying and ran away.

"Shit" Tate said. He pulled away from me and ran up the stairs.

Lily's POV

"Hey Beau keeps freaking out in the basement can you help me with him" Hayden asked.

"Sure" I said as I got up. We walked down stairs and I walked over to the basement door and opened it. I walked down one stair before I saw Tate and Violet kissing. It felt like my heart was being ripped out.

"Tate" I asked. He pulled away from Violet and his eyes went wide. I started crying and ran away from the basement. How could he do this to me?

________________

Ohh lots of drama!! Sorry it was so short. The next chapter will be long I swear lol.

Do you think Violet and Tate will get back together?

Thanks for reading!

Please vote an comment

<3 Emily