Chapter 6

Lily's POV

"How is that even possible we talked to him last night" Isaac stuttered. Oh god this can't be good.

"Um maybe it's fake" I said. I couldn't think of anything to say.

"No. it's not fake" Isaac said. Shit what am I gonna do?

"I'll explain everything to you later" I said.

"Okay, this is- I don't even know" Isaac said. I cut off his computer and the bell rang, we got up and walked to our lockers.

"Isaac are you mad at me" I asked.

"No I'm just really confused and freaked out" Isaac said.

"Don't worry so am I" I said.

Tate's POV

I walked around Lily's room and smiled. I wrote her a note telling her to meet me in the basement after school and I looked at her music. Then I picked up her iPod.

"Oh look is Romeo falling in love again" I turned around and saw Hayden.

"Hayden go away" I said as I turned back to looking at Lily's music. I felt her hands on my shoulder.

"She's not here, let's go have some fun" she whispered. I turned around and pushed her away from me.

"I said go away Hayden" I yelled. She looked at me and laughed.

"Your pathetic, you know Tate" she smiled. I ignored her and she left. I won't mess up my chances with Lily like I did with Violet. Not this time.

Lily's POV

The final bell rang and we walked out to Isaac's truck. We got in and drove to my house.

"Is Tate here" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, he's stuck here" I said as I opened the front door.

"Hey mom I'm home" I yelled. She walked out of the kitchen and smiled.

"Do you guys want some snacks" she asked.

"No thanks we'll get some later" I said.

"Okay" she smiled. We headed up the stairs and walked into my room. I shut the door and set my bag down. I saw a note on my desk, I picked it up and it was from Tate, he told me to come to the basement after school.

"Explain" he said.

"Okay, but first I need to go get Tate" I said.

"Okay" Isaac said.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute" I said. He nodded and I walked down the stairs and went to the basement. I walked down the stairs and looked around.

"Tate" I called. I walked around I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tate.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hey" I smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised, vey surprised since I've only known him a few days. He pulled away and just gave me a big smile.

"Tate, Isaac found out about you" I said. His smile faded and he looked worried.

"No, no, no, he can't know" Tate said.

"He saw it at school on the computers, he wants me to explain" I said.

"Oh no" Tate said.

"Can you please help me explain" I asked.

"Yes" he said.

"Come on I gotta sneak you upstairs" I said. I grabbed his hand and let him up the stairs. I opened the door and made sure the kitchen was clear and I led him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. We entered my room and Isaac backed up a little bit.