Chapter 24

Tate's POV

I ran upstairs and saw Violet, Lily, and Isaac in Lily's room.

"Is miss Carter okay" I asked. Lily nodded and Isaac put his arm around her.

"How are we suppose to kill Michael, now that you let him get away" Isaac asked.

"Oh don't worry about that, he'll be back soon, and when he comes we'll be ready. Remember he may look like an innocent child and my cry for mercy but he's the antichrist. He'll do any thing to device you, so be careful" I said.

Constance's POV

I got Michael home and made sure he wasn't hurt, I laid him down in his bed and sat down next to him.

"I know you would never hurt me Michael" I whispered as I pushed a piece of hair out of his eyes. I got up and shut the door and went downstairs. I remembered the last thing Tate said to me..... and honestly he was right. The world probably would be a better place without me. I grabbed a glass of wine and drank it. I try so hard to be a good mother but I never can be, I neglected Tate and always tried to make him something he wasn't, Beauregard needed help and I selfishly killed him in that god forsaken house and know he's stuck there. Oh and Addie my sweet girl, I was so mean to her, I was ashamed of her, I know I shouldn't of been. I never told her the things I should've and now look what happened. She's gone. I just want to be a good mother to Michael but I'm afraid I won't be.

"Mom" I wiped my eyes and looked over at Michael. He smiled and ran over to me, I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too" he smiled. He wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my side, I let go of Michael and he jumped off me. I lifted my hand and it was covered in blood. I looked up and Michael was holding a knife, I stood up and Michael knocked me over, I could feel the knife plunging inside me. Michaels face started to get fuzzy as my vision blurred.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. Then every thing went black.

Lily's POV

Isaac and I were with my mother just incase he comes back I don't want him hurting her. She was currently sleeping and Isaac and I were sitting on the floor.

"I hope they get him soon" Isaac said.

"Me too, I'll never feel comfortable if my mothers alone" I said. Isaac grabbed my hand and held it.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. I won't let anything happen to her, I promise" Isaac said. I smiled and Isaac kissed me.

"You always know how to make me feel safe" I smiled.

Tate's POV

Violet and I were on watch while Isaac and Lily were with miss Carter, I walked over to Violet and grabbed her hand. Violet was about to say something but we heard the back door creak open, we got up and saw it was Michael, We hid so since he can see us no matter what. He was covered in blood, I knew he would would kill her, but it's her own fault for not listening. He walked up the stairs and I turned to Violet.

"Now, we have to kill him now, before he gets upstairs" I whispered. Violet nodded and I ran towards him, he turned and saw us. He sprinted into the room with Lily, Isaac and mrs Carter in it.

"Shit" I cursed.

Lily's POV

The door busted open and I saw Michael run in, I screamed and my mom woke up, I grabbed her and pushed her in the bathroom and she locked the door. While Isaac was distracting Michael, Tate and Violet rushed in and Tate tackled Michael. Michael was struggling and he looked over at me and smiled evilly, I started to feel immense pain all over my body, I started to scream and fell to the floor. It didn't make sense, I'm dead, how can I feel pain?

"Lily what's wrong" Isaac yelled as he knelt down beside me. I started crying as the pain got worse, Isaac tried to help me but it was no use.

"Do something" Isaac yelled, I looked over and saw Tate pull out a knife, he plunged it into Michael and kept stabbing him, I turned my head and cried, the pain slowly went away and Isaac pulled me into a hug. I looked over and saw the little boy lying on the floor dead, and covered in blood.

"Are you alright" Violet asked me.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I whispered. Isaac pulled away from me and he had a panicked look on his face.

"Wait a minute, we killed him in the house, doesn't that mean his soul is here" Isaac said.

"Oh shit" Tate said.

_______________

I feel like this chapter sucked. Sorry

I hope you liked it!!!

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily