Chapter 23

Isaac's POV

Lily walked in her room and sat next to me on the bed.

"Everything is solved, my mom isn't moving out. We're safe now" she said.

"So what happens now" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess we're stuck here for eternity" she said.

"At least we have each other" I said. She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

"I love you Lily" I said.

"I love you too Isaac" she smiled.

Tate's POV

"so everything is back to way it use to be, just you and me. Forever and always" I said. Violet smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I guess it is, you have no idea how much I missed you Tate" she said.

"I missed you so much too" I said. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP ME" someone screamed from upstairs.

Lily's POV

I laid on the bed with Isaac and he played with my hair.

"I wonder if it will ever get boring just sitting in this house all- Isaac was cut off by screaming.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP ME" a familiar voice screamed.

"MOM" I yelled, she kept screaming, Isaac and I got up and ran down stairs.

"MOM" I yelled again. I heard more screaming and ran into the kitchen. My mom was on the floor and Michael was holding a knife to her neck. Tate and Violet came threw the basement door and Tate tacked Michael. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Oh my god are you okay" I cried.

"I think so" she whimpered. I helped her up and Tate and had knocked out Michael. I wonder if it bothered Tate that he knocked out a 5 year old but he is the Antichrist so I guess the rules don't apply here. I honestly don't care, that monster tried to kill my mother.

"Thank you so much Tate" I said as I hugged him.

"You're welcome" he said, I pulled away from him and walked back to my mother.

"Why would he try to kill her" I asked.

"I don't know, but we have to do something" Tate said

"And what's that" Isaac asked.

"We have to kill him" he said.

"Couldn't we try something else he's only 5" Isaac said.

"There's no other way, he isn't a normal little kid. He's the devil" Tate said.

Constance's POV

"Michael" I yelled. I searched every room in the house and I still couldn't find him.

"Shit" I muttered. There's only one place he could be. Murder house. I ran out the door and made my way to the house. I snuck through the back door, and saw Michael laying on the ground unconscious, with Tate standing above him. I ran over and smacked Tate.

"How could you do this" I yelled.

"He tried to kill Lily's mom" he growled.

"Who cares" she yelled.

"I do, you know he's evil Constance and you know what I have to do. If we don't stop him, he won't stop killing innocent people" Tate yelled.

"And why do you care about the lives of innocent people, I do recall you killing 15 innocent students and who knows how many other innocent people" I yelled. He went silent and didn't say anything else.

"That's what I thought" I said. I walked over to Michael and picked him up.

"If you're not careful. He'll probably kill you too. But I suppose it doesn't matter if you die. It will do the world a favor" Tate said as I walked out the door.

___________________

Oh my gosh! you guys are amazing!

So I decided to keep the story going since you lovely people really wanted me to! :)

And I know I said the normal update schedule was suppose to start Friday, and it was but I got stuck babysitting for a week and I finish tomorrow so the normal updates will start Sunday.

I promise.

So what do y'all think about this new problem?

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily