Chapter 29

Lily's POV

I was looking back at murder house, I could barely believe it.

"How is this possible" Violet gasped.

"I-I have no idea" I said.

"Oh my god, I'm finally free" Tate said as tears ran down his cheeks. Isaac yanked me into a hug and kissed me.

"I can't believe it" Isaac whispered.

"Where are we suppose to go" I said.

"We could go home" Isaac said.

"Isaac our parents think we are dead, we can't go home" I said. Then I thought about my mother and how she was basically already gone, Isaac was very sad I could tell.

"Isaac it will be okay" I said.

"You're right but where do we all go from here" Isaac asked.

"I don't know but I think we should just go and never come back" Tate said.

"Wait what about my family maybe they're human now" violet said as she started running towards the door.

"Violet wait" Tate yelled, we ran after her back into the house and she ran up the stairs calling for her mom and dad. But we saw nothing, the house felt like any other normal house, it felt empty like the spirits were gone.

"Mom, dad where are you" violet yelled. Tate put a hand on her shoulder and she turned around.

"Violet I think they're gone" Tate said.

"Wait how is that possible" I asked. Tate shrugged.

"I don't know but can't you feel it, everything's gone, everyone's gone" he said.

"But why are we still here, why are we alive" Isaac asked.

"It's a second chance at life, use it wisely" we turned and saw Michael standing at the door way.

"Where are my parents" violet said with gritted teeth.

"There in heaven don't worry violet, but as for the others I can't say much. But you all better run away far from here" Michael said and with that he disappeared. We all just looked at each other in shock.

"What do we do now, where are we suppose to go" violet asked.

"I don't know but don't worry we'll figure out everything. But we shouldn't stay together" Tate said.

"Wait what do you mean" I asked.

"I think Violet and I should go together and you and Isaac should go together. If we all stay together we will never forget" Tate said.

"I guess you're right" I sighed.

"When the time is right we'll see each other again" Tate said.

"You're right, well Tate we had some great memories that I'll never forget, good luck to you and violet. Stay safe" I said as I hugged Tate and then violet.

"Same to you" Tate smiled.

"Bye lily, bye Isaac" violet smiled.

"Bye" Isaac and I said. They gave us a smile and then they ran out of the house.

"So what should we do now" Isaac asked.

"Let's get out of here" I said.

4 years later

Lily's POV

I was walking down the street with coffee in one hand and Isaac's hand in the other. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you" Isaac smiled

"And I love you" Isaac said as he put his hand on my belly.

"I'm so happy we're having a baby" I smiled.

"I know me too" Isaac smiled. We walked into Walmart. We walked back to all the baby stuff.

"Hey I'm gonna go grab a gallon of milk I'll be right back" Isaac said as he walked out of the isle. I picked up a baby toy and smile, I accidentally dropped it and went to bend down to get it but I saw someone pick it up for me.

"Thanks" I said. They looked up and handed it to me. I instantly recognized them.

"Tate" I asked. He looked me with wide eyes and smiled.

"Lily" he asked. I nodded and he hugged me.

"How have you been" I asked as I saw Isaac walking towards us.

"Great" he smiled and then I saw a little girl run up to him and hug his leg. She looked exactly like violet.

"Hey princess" he smiled as he picked her up. Violet came walking towards us.

"Sorry Tate she sorta ran away from me" Violet laughed. Then she recognized us.

"Lily, Isaac" she said in disbelief. We smiled and gave her a hug.

"Oh and congratulations" she smiled and she nodded towards my stomach.

"Thank you violet" I smiled. The little girl tapped Tate's shoulder and looked at him.

"Daddy I want to go home" she pouted.

"Okay okay" Tate smiled.

"Well we should get going, it was great seeing you" Violet smiled.

"You too" I smiled and with that they waved us goodbye.

_______________

I'm afraid to say it, but that's the end of the story! I know this ending sucked I'm sorry.

Thanks to everyone who has read this! I love you guys so much!

Go check out my other ahs fanfic if you liked this one!

Until next time!

<3 Emily