Chapter 19

Lily's POV

I heard screaming so I ran upstairs to see what happened. I saw Tate and Violet coming down the attic stairs, Violet was crying, he asked her something and she nodded her head, and Tate pulled her into a hug. I hide behind the wall, I wanted to know what happened. Violet pulled away from him and he gave her a puzzled look.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Lily probably wouldn't like you hugging me" she said.

"Violet I think I made a mistake" Tate said.

"What's that" Violet asked.

"Not choosing you" Tate said. I could feel tears prickling my eyes, he choose me but it was a mistake?

"I love you Violet, I realized Hayden was right. You're the one I truly love, I realize that now" Tate said. Tears ran down my cheeks and I wiped them away.

"I love you too Tate" Violet said. He pulled her into a hug and I looked away from them. It hurt me but I realized that Tate and Violet needed each other, and I shouldn't stand in the way. I walked into my room and sat on the bed. Isaac appeared and sat down next to me.

"Did you see Tate and Violet" he asked. I nodded and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Lily" he said.

"It's okay, they need each other, and I can't stand in the way" I said.

Tate's POV

"You should go talk to Lily" Violet said.

"Your right" I said. I walked around and found Lily in her room, she was sitting on her bed reading a book. I don't know how I'm gonna tell her this after I sat I wouldn't hurt her again.

"Can I talk to you" I asked. She nodded and closed her book.

"Lily I'm so sorry but-" she cut me off.

"I saw you and Violet in the hallway, it's okay Tate I understand. You and Violet need each other and I can't stand in the way" she sighed. I instantly felt terrible when she said she saw us in the hallway.

"Lily I'm so sorry" I said.

"It's okay Tate, really" she said. I don't know how she's so under standing.

"Thank you for understanding" I said.

"You're welcome" she said.

Isaac's POV

Tate walked out of Lily's room and she immediately started to cry. She tried so hard to not seem sad when she was talking to Tate. I sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug, she cried onto my chest and I held her tight.

"It's gonna be okay" I said.

"So this is what it feels like to officially have your heart broken" she whispered.

"Don't worry Lily everything will be okay" I said. She pulled away from me and looked at me.

"Isaac you're the best person in my life, and I love you for that" She whispered. I caressed her cheek and she put her hand over mine.

"I promise that everything will turn out okay" I said. She nodded and I wiped the tears off her cheeks, I kissed her forehead and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"At least since I'm stuck here forever, I'm glad I'm with you" she said.

______________

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment!

<3 Emily