Chapter 21

Lily's POV

The open house would start in about 10 minutes, we are all really freaked out. This house can not be condemned.

"Lily are you okay" Isaac asked.

"Yeah just nervous, I hope people show up" I said.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" Isaac said. My mom was setting up refreshments while Marcy fixed up a few things to make the house look better.

"Okay people should be arriving any minute Ms. Carter" Marcy smiled. Nobody showed up for a few hours.

"I'm really worried Isaac" I said. He was about to say something and then the door bell rang.

Tate's POV

I heard the door bell ring and Violet and I ran down stairs, Marcy answered the door and my mother walked in.

"Oh hello Constance, what can I do for you" Lily's mom said as she walked into the house.

"Oh why I'm here for the open house" she smiled.

"Oh shit" I said.

"Does Constance really have the money for this house" Violet asked.

"I have no idea" I said.

"Well I can show you around" Marcy said.

"Oh I would love that" Constance smiled.

"She can't move in here" I said.

"Tate it's either her or no one, and someone has to buy it" Violet said.

"You're right" I sighed.

"Besides Tate, you don't have to appear to her" Violet said.

"Okay fine, you're right Violet" I said. There was a knock at the door and Lily's mom answered the door. There was a young women and a little boy with blonde hair at the door

"Are you here for the open house" she asked.

"No, it's just Michael won't listen and I need Constance's help, is she here" the women asked. Lily's mom nodded and let then in.

"I'm sorry" the women said.

"Oh it's fine just let me go get her" Lily's mom said. I looked at the little boy and I felt this weird connection towards him. He looked over at me and Violet, he smiled evilly and I could fell his eyes on me.

"I'm not appearing, how can he see me" Violet asked.

"I'm not sure, unless it's...." I trailed off.

"What Tate" I asked.

"Unless it's Michael" I said.

"Oh my god, he can't live here with all these bad spirits. It will make him worse" Violet said.

"You're right, we can't let them move in" I said.

_____________

Sorry it's soooooo short! and sorry about not updating the past few days I've been busy with cheerleading and studying for my learners permit.

I hope you enjoyed! I'll update tomorrow!

Vote and comment!

<3 Emily