Chapter 11

Lily's POV

I woke up in Tate's arms. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 3:30 in the morning. I got up to use the bathroom and heard a loud bang down stairs. I ran down stairs and saw a lamp on the floor, I picked it up and set it back down on the table. I looked over and saw the basement door creak open, I should really go get Tate but I decided to go without him, I walked down the stairs and walked around the basement.

"Hello" I called. I felt something scratch my leg I looked down and I felt blood running down my leg. I tried to run away but I was tripped and I fell to the floor.

"Help" I screamed. It got on top of me and it was scratching at my arms and face.

"Go away" someone screamed. I felt it get off of me and I started crying.

"Shhh it's okay, I'm hear now" someone said as they wrapped their arms around me. I recognized this voice.... it was Isaac's.

"Isaac" I asked.

"Yeah it's me" he said as he hugged me.

"What was that t-thing" I whimpered.

"It was Thaddeus, Nora's baby" he said.

"Lily" someone yelled. I saw Tate run down the stairs and flick on the light.

"Oh my god" he said as he ran over to me.

"Isaac saved me" I said.

"Isaac thank god you did, I didn't know you died in the house" Tate said.

"I did, just before they got to the ambulance" Isaac said.

" I'm so happy to see you" I said as I pulled Isaac into a hug, I started crying and Isaac held me close.

"We have to get her upstairs and clean her cuts" Tate said.

"Okay" Isaac said. He helped me up and they helped me walk to the bathroom upstairs. I saw the cut wasn't that bad and Tate started to clean it.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome, I'm so glad your okay" Tate said.

"Me too" Isaac said.

Violet's POV

"what happened" I said as I appeared in front of Tate, Lily, and Isaac.

"Lily was attacked by Thaddeus" Isaac said.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"Yeah I'm okay, Isaac saved me" Lily said as she wiped her eye.

"I'm so glad you're alright" I said.

Tate's POV

I finished cleaning Lily's cut and bandaged it.

"I think you should go to bed" I told Lily.

"Okay" Lily said.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said. She nodded and walked into her room.

"Thank you for saving her Isaac" I said.

Lily's POV

I walked into my room and laid down on the bed and cried. I don't think I can do this anymore. Tate walked in the room and laid down beside me. He pulled me close to him and I cried into his chest.

"The darkness has me Tate" I cried.

"Shhh it's okay Lily, I have you" Tate whispered.

Tate's POV

Lily eventually fell asleep. She so depressed, it's the house that's doing this to her, I know she's beyond breaking point..... I looked at her and pushed some hair out of her face.

"I love you" I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Lily's POV

I woke up and walked down stairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hi honey" she smiled.

"Hi mom" I said.

"I'll make you some eggs while you get ready for school, if you want to go" she said.

"I'll go" I said. She nodded and started making my eggs. I walked upstairs and unwrapped my leg and got into the shower. I finished and changed into a long black skirt and a black tee shirt. I blow dried my hair an straightened it. I put on some black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and powder. I brushed my teeth and walked into my room. I put on my black fedora, and black flats. I grabbed my brown bag and walked down stairs.

"Here are your eggs" my mom said as she set down my plate.

"Thanks" I said as I ate them. I finished and grabbed the keys.

"I'm driving myself today" I said as I walked outside. I got into the car and drove to school. I walked inside and went to my locker, I saw Isaac's Locker was covered in cards and flowers. It brought a tear to my eye and I walked to the library. I sat in the back and grabbed a book on birds, I started reading and couldn't help but cry a little bit. I knew he was back at the house but he shouldn't of died so young, he was too young.

"I'm so sorry about Isaac, I knew you too were basically best friends" I looked up and saw a girl with long blonde hair and blues eyes.

"It's okay" I said as I wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Do you mind if I sit" she asked.

"No I don't" I said as I scooted over.

"Hi I'm Gina" she smiled.

"I'm Lily" I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, and I love your outfit" she smiled.

"Thanks, I love your dress"I smiled.

"Thanks, so what class do you have next" she asked.

"Mr. Smith's history class" I said.

"Really me too" she said.

"My partner was Isaac, but I guess I'll be doing the project on my own now" I said.

"I'm sorry about that, maybe you can join my group, it's me and my friend Samantha" she said.

"That would be good" I smiled. I'm glad I came to school today... it's really getting my mind off things.

_______________

Sorry it was boring, and I switched POV's a lot lol.

Vote and comment!

I hope you guys like it!

<3 Emily