Author's Note

Hi everyone! 

First of all, thank you so very much for reading my book. After being on Wattpad for months, I've finally put on my big girl knickers and published my very first book.

So obviously since it is my first book, please no mean and unkind comments. I am already shitting in my pants nervous about this. If you have any constructive criticisms, please feel free to share. Anything that will help in polishing my writing is very welcomed.

A few points to note

1. This book was inspired by actual events. Cookies to those who can figure it out. ;)

2. Trigger warning: some bits of the story has mentions of depression and suicide.

3.  There will be some mention on religion. I would explain more but I feel like it kind of gives away a lot of the story so I'll just keep it simple and say, please don't hate. The characters have been designed that way for a reason.

4. This book is inspired by the song 'Slow Dance' by Kelly Clarkson. Just give it a listen and you'll probably get a better feel for the book. And also, I love me some Ms. Clarkson, she's just so damn talented. Give it a listen, it's linked above. ;)

I think that is all, if there are any other points I'll be sure to update this bit. For now I am looking at updating the book every 3-4 days. *fingers and toes crossed that it works out that way*

If you like what you've read so far, please feel free to spread the love; vote, comment and share!

Thank you! xx