Chapter 12

Ammar's POV.

In order to put a smile on Princess' face, I decided to go to her parent's place to talk about Rayyan properly.

"I'll be back after isha in shaa Allah."

"Okay," She answered tiredly.

I jumped into the car and waved at Princess who was standing on the foyer.
I suddenly remembered that in two days time, it'd be out wedding  monthsary. I will make it special for my princess. Since for the past couple of days, she's been quite frightened, I'll make it up to her. After all, that's my duty.

I pulled over next to the remaining cars parked in the large compound of my in-laws.

I knocked about twice before the maid who I guess was Aiza opened the door for me. I enquired about where the family was and she told me they were in the living room upstairs.

On my way upstairs, I met Mona.

"Salaam brother in law...what brings you here?" Mona asked.

"I'm here to talk to mum and dad."

"Everything alright,"

"Yes Alhamdulillah," I didn't want to bother anyone with the issue since it hasn't hiked yet. I then proceeded upstairs.

I found my way to the living room. The house was quite massive.

I was about to walk in when I heard her mum and dad conversing.

What do you think we should do now about Sauf? Now that she's married Ammar, she can never learn the truth about what happened 13 years ago. We must keep Rayyan away for her. She must never learn that....

Sauf's POV.

Since last night, when Ammar came back he had been quite stressed. When I asked him he said it was work related and I chose to believe him because he came home after maghrib with tons of files. He had just been working on his laptop throughout not bothering to answer my questions properly. It seemed as if he was avoiding me.

The next morning, I woke up at 8 which was late as I had to go to the office. I found that he had already gone. What's wrong with him? Maybe he doesn't want me anymore. I sighed and went to the office after getting ready and having breakfast.

Late in the afternoon, I received a text from him to meet him at Winn Lounge at 6. I was worried about what he wanted to say to me that was so important that he couldn't say at home. Maybe he wants to ask for a divorce looking at how he's been behaving lately.

I rounded up work at at around 5:30 so I sped to our meeting place. I was really nervous, what does he want?

The lounge had a mini hall which was meant for any kind of gathering or party or dates or games and whatnot. A man walked up to me in a black suit and tie.

"Ma'am, Mr. Ammar asked me to tell you to go to the mini hall over there." I asked if he was sure and he confirmed it to me. I slowly walked in with my lips pursed in my mouth. With trembling hands, I slowly turned the knob and opened a dark room.

This guy must have been mistaken. There's no one here.

"Ammar, Ammar? Are you In here? You know I'm scared of the dark please come out. What do you want to say? I'm sure you want to leave me because you've been-" I felt something on my lips and suddenly the lights turned on. I saw a handsome and smiling Ammar. We locked eyes with each other as he moved to stand next to me. He held my hands as we moved to the table set up for two people. The decorations were all lovely. They had hearts all around and my pictures hung everywhere. He spun me around only for me to read,
"Happy monthsary, princess".

I turned around to look at him. He asked me to sit down while he pulled the chair backward for me.  After we had both sat down, he held my right hand inside both of his as he began.

"Sauf, from the first day we met on the road, you got yourself a special spot in my heart. It is said that when you can't stop to king about someone, you're in love. And that is exactly what has happened to me. There's always that person that you would go against the world for, you would do anything and everything for. There's always that person even your soul feels at peace when you're with them. My heart skips a beat whenever you smile darling. There's always that person that you'll love unconditionally without regrets. That person you'll give up your existence and identity for. That person your heart swims in theirs. It is said that when a person is in love with another, everything he or she does is related to the other person. Lately, I see you everywhere. I hear your charming voice everytime. I even see you in my dreams. There's always that person that the mere thought of leaving him or her brings shivers down your spine. That special someone is you, My princess. I can't leave without you, I realized I love you when I could share my problems with you."

"I love you Sauf Walid"

I was really stunned. I had mixed feelings. I couldn't comprehend what just happened. I was even scared to blink so it didn't turn out to be a dream. I suddenly blurted out without knowing,

"I love you too Ammar Abdullah, you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

He gently stood up and knelt on one knee, he took my hand and stood so close to me I could feel his heartbeat.

"Will you care to fulfil my desire tonight?" He asked and I nodded immediately with a smile on my face.

"And will you fulfil mine?" I asked and he nodded. He placed his forehead on mine and kissed me softly. We both found it difficult to go to the car. We couldn't resist. He even sent someone to take my car so we'd be together in his car.

Instead of going home, we came to a duplex house. I couldn't see it clearly because it was a bit dark. We slowly walked in not bothering to ask where we were.

"This is our new home princess!"

"Ma shaa Allah. I love it, thank you. I love you Ammar,"

"I love you more princess. All our kids will grow up here, why don't we go and start off," he winked and I blushed.

He picked me up bridal style as he strolled upstairs with our eyes locked, to the most beautiful room I've seen in my life. He slowly placed me on the bed as it all began. That was the longest night ever and the most wicked one at that.

This is the longest chapter I've written guys y'all know why *smiles and winks* okay I warned y'all this book not completely halal. But I guess this is the only crazy part for this book.

We're glad it's sealed right. Now enough of the happy chapters. Let's get set!
Please be sure to Vote
Comment
And share.

Asmaa ❤