Author's Note II

Assalamu Alaykum guys. I have now successfully completed 20 chapters of sometime back and I'm so proud of myself and what I've achieved so far. For someone, 200 read might be too little but for me it's a milestone. I want to say that no matter how small, I still feel that I have achieved something at the end of the day.

I want to start by thanking those who have motivated me so far. I want to thank the silent readers out there, I know you support me, I appreciate. To those who take 1 second of their life to hit the little star button, I appreciate you too and those that take 45 seconds to leave a comment, I am grateful as well.

Now let's take a look at what's happened so far:

Ammar was stuck in traffic and  couldn't come to his wife's aid in time. Her parents blamed him for the loss of the twins at birth. Both families(the parents) become one another's enemies. At first Ammar's mum liked Sauf because she believed what ever happened sometime back wasn't her fault. But her mind changed otherwise when Rayyan was released from prison. He poisoned Ammi's mind so much that she began to think Sauf was charming her son. But Abbi refused to go against Sauf.

Ammi decided to separate Sauf and Ammar ever Since she heard that Sauf might never conceive and after all the lies Rayyan had filled her head with.

Ammar and Sauf were forced to sign divorce papers and they did and got divorced. Sauf had no option but to move in with Rayyan in his massive house due to court orders. Her life became hell on earth.

Ammar on the other hand was depressed, he had lost hope in life. He even started drinking but dropped it.

After sometime, his mum asked him to remarry and she had a woman in mind for him. He decided to accept his fate however it came Since nothing good would happen as long as Sauf wasn't with him.

The questions are:

Is Ammar's new wife good enough?
Will Sauf be able to escape from Rayyan's clutches?
How will Ammar treat his new wife?
Will Ammar and Sauf see each other again?

There are many more questions but let me reduce them for now.

Let me reduce some confusions here.

Ammi and Abbi are Ammar's parents.
Mum and Dad are Sauf's parents.

I really want to put a smile on your faces by giving you the best I can offer. I really hope you're enjoying this story so far because I have a lot in store.

If you're liking it please and please, leave a comment and vote.

I want to give a special shout out to:
Niqabi_secrets
Zaa-hirah
Najah027
Maryerm_yakasai
For continuously reading and voting. And a shotout to the entire fam😗

Thanks and keep reading. Thank you.
Asmaa❤❤