Chapter 19

Sauf's POV.

Months later, after losing set of twins, the doctor told me that I might not be able to conceive. He said there was 70% possibility  of me conceiving and 30% possibility of me not conceiving. I came to terms with what happened and moved on with life. I was glad that Rayyan was still in prison. Ammar kept blaming himself for the loss of our baby. I tried to make him understand that it was qadr(Destiny). He wasn't even eating properly until he fell sick. He got diagnosed with typhoid fever. During the period of his illness, I was always with him never leaving his side  When his parents got to know about it, his mother poured curses on me, saying I was nothing but bad luck. It went on and on until he finally got better and went back to the Ammar I fell in love with.

His mother started to hate me so much that she'd often hit me if i tried to bring a drink for her whenever she visited. She once even poured an entire cup of hot tea on my hand. She kept telling Ammar that I was bad luck since I still hadn't given birth again. But what??? I mean i just lost my kids 4 months ago. I started thinking maybe she went to a wardlock for charms.

I was finally able to forgive my parents for what they did to me sometime back. They still weren't on good terms with my in laws. My mum even once suggested I end my marriage but I and Ammar refused. I remember Ammar saying, 'because you have hostilities amongst yourselves doesn't mean we should end our marriage. It has nothing to do with the love we share and the sacred bond too' Throughout this months we were quite supportive of each other.

_________

"Princess, get ready, we're going to Ammi and Abbi," Ammar Informed me after we came home from the office. I nodded and went upstairs to change quickly.
After we both got ready, we set out to my in laws. I already knew what to expect, hate from my mother in law. Luckily, Abbi wasn't like her, he loved me so much and so did Ali even though he was abroad. We still spoke on Skype.

On arriving at my in laws I stepped out of the car nervously, adjusting my veil. Ammar gave me an assuring look as we walked to the foyer. He rang the bell and the maid opened the door for us. We meet Abbi and Ammi having snacks in the living room. Abbi ushered us in and Ammi of course, welcomed her son only, rolling her eyes at me and pretending as if I was a log. Discussions were passed on but I didn't say a word at all.

"Ammar I have something for You," Ammi said, getting up to get something from Inside.

She came back with a couple of papers and handed them over to Ammar.

"Rayyan came here a while ago and gave me these. They are divorce papers in you and this girl's name. Sign it immediately and let her go to her real husband." She blurted out. I felt my vision blurring. I quickly got up and ran out with my hands on my mouth. "Don't come back!" I heard Ammi say. I sure won't.

Ammar's POV.

I couldn't understand why Ammi was doing what she was doing. She knew very well that Rayyan wasn't a good man but she still decided to work with him. I didn't want to lose My princess at all. Why was life testing me like this? Allah brought us together and he'll keep us together. On one hand, I knew that Rayyan was Sauf's legal and real husband. And on the other hand, my love for Sauf was  so much that I couldn't  live without her. And thirdly, my Ammi wants to separate us.

Since Rayyan is already out of police custody, things were going to get difficult now if he involves the court.

....

By the time it was time for Isha prayer, I performed it and istikhara as well.

I noticed Sauf wasn't herself ever since mom did what she did. She didn't even talk to me like before. She became so pale. She'd wake up, talk to me a little and we'd both go to the office. After that she's go to her parent's place and come back after Maghrib.

One Saturday morning, as I and Sauf were cuddling, since we didn't have time during the week days, Ammi barged in.

"Ammar!"

"What is it Ammi?" I asked as I and Sauf quickly got up to go to her.

"Go and get those papers and sign them before I kill myself."

"What?? What is this Ammi?"

"Do as I say and don't argue,"

I noticed Sauf run upstairs and came back with the papers in her hand.

"I promise you if you do not sign them, I'll shoot myself this instant !!"

"Ammiiiiii!!!!" I and Sauf screamed at the same time. She had a gun pointing at her head and was ready to pull of the trigger. I knew she could do everything and anything but I never expected this.

"A-Ammar, let's sign it...l-look mum will p-pull of the t-trigger. A-Ammar please," Sauf was literally panting and begging.

"For once you've said something sensible," She said to Sauf. "Listen to your wife, son or you'll lose you mother!"

I saw Sauf kneel beside the coffee table signing the papers.

"Sauf what did you just do?!! What about the love we share?!!" I screamed.

"Ammar, I know that our love will never die but sometimes we have to make a few compromises in life. At the moment nobody is happy with this relationship. Just sign it please," She gasped a little.

"Sign it Ammar!" Ammi shouted.

"Sign it!"

"Sign it!"

"Sign it!" That was all I could here in my wife's voice and my mother's voice.

"Fine!!!!!" I blurted without knowing.

I slowly signed it with tears welling up in my eyes. It hurt so badly. It felt as if someone had just stabbed my heart with a knife. I had just lost the love of my life. I knelt on the floor pouring my heart out. I watched Sauf kneel beside me as she did the same.

"Time to go to your real home wifey!" A voice said. We both looked up and he was there. The devil, Rayyan.

We were both startled. We burst into tears again. I hugged her tightly as if she was going to die.
We stayed in that position for about 2 minutes and I was sure Ammi and Rayyan were smirking.

Sauf went upstairs and came back after about 25 minutes, by then Ammi had gone but Rayyan was still around. I left him there and went to the veranda to converse with my Lord. My life had just taken a drastic change which I was in no position to change.

I went back inside and saw Sauf descending the stairs, crying with two of her suitcases. She really was leaving. Just about four hours ago, we were sitted, cuddling but now she's leaving. She stood in front of me and hugged me tightly again. The pain and agony was obvious. But what could we do?

"Until then, prince," she waved as she stepped out, Rayyan following behind her.

"Until then Princess," I whispered to myself. I went to the bedroom, shut the door and let all of the pain out. I had never cried like that in my entire 25 years of life but I had to.

I had just lost everything I lived for.

I had nothing anymore.

She's gone! Maybe forever.

Hey guys. An update!

Okay please don't kill me I k ow y'all are upset about what happened. But I have to say. We have come the end of sometime back

Chapter 19, stay tuned for the next chapter and the authors note coming afterwards.

I gotcha right😂😉

Bye.

Asmaa❤⚘