Author's Note III

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone.
I hope you're all well. If you haven't noticed, I have been doing an authors note after every ten chapters and this is the 3rd one.

To be honest, I thought I was gonna end this book at chapter 30, I had a blurb for each chapter in fact but ideas popped in my head every day and I just keep writing new chapters and prewriting them. To be honest i don't even know how long this book will be. I already planned it but the chapters are still unknown.

Review of the book so far:

As we all know, Sauf is Reem and Reem is Sauf. And one good thing is Ammar and Amir have known each other for long and they're good friends. They know each other so well, so that's good. But we still do not know Sauf's plan with Amir.

I have a feeling Ammar and Amir's relationship will ruin her plan.

Sauf has really changed, who agrees?

If you want Sauf and Ammar to get back together and for Sauf to go back to her old self, comment below.

If you want more than one couple here, say like Iman(Fahd's sister) with someone, Sara with someone then comment below.

I really appreciate all your support guys. I can't even begin to thank you guys. I mean in just the space of like one month, we reached 1k+ reads. I'm really shook I don't know what to say.

But I'm giving a huge shoutour to all the amazing readers I've been getting, their live and support and their amazing comments.

Zaa-hirah
Baramy
user79553570
UmmiAbdull
Ummulkhair1234
Bintyi3mail
kinzajamil123
Najah027
shanzayyousafzai
tymama
meryerm_yakasai

I can't mention every single person but just know that I appreciate everything 😙

I love you all❤❤ so please keep reading, voting commenting and Sharing.

Asmaa out💕❤💕❤💕