Three.

"My only one grandson,"my dad said making ugly faces to Angelo which makes him giggles.

When I told my parents I was pregnant two years ago, they were so happy but sad when I told him that my baby daddy left me. Don't worry my child we will always be by your side. I watch them happily playing.

"Where is my baby boy?" My mother said coming with cookies.
"Look what nana got for you," my mother said holding a cookie in her hand. Angelo as always walks slowly to her leaving my father pouting.

My baby smiles when he got the cookie. "Mama looook!" He said showing me.
I smiled at him and took his play cars for him.

"Stay here for the night pls,"my dad asks giving me the puppy eyes.
"Dad stop," I said laughter.

"Please I want to spend some more time with Angelo."

I sigh and told him ok.

"Yay!" He said picking up Angelo and went to his room. My parents loves Angelo to death, they always acts like this around him. So happy to have them.

————————-

"Tell Mr.D'cruz that I accepted the deal he offered," I told my PA typing at my laptop.
" okay Ms.Silver."
As I expected I got a phone call from him. "Good day Mr.D'cruz," I said through the phone. He greeted me back and told me that he was inviting me for a party that he organized at Saturday to celebrate the deal.

"alright I will be there," I said.
"Good ! See you then on Saturday," he said with a happy voice.
After I ended the call I called my assistant inside. "Yes ma'am"

"Put my designer on the phone," I told her straight.
After a few minutes of ringing she picked up. " hey Mia! For what do I own this phone call?" She said laughing. I have known Trisha for a long time that's why she calls me on my first name.

"I need a long sexy dress," I Said.
"How sexy?" She ask thinking.

"I don't know make it what comes into your mind and I need it for saturday." i told her clearly. I hung up after that.

_____

"Good work,"I said satisfied after watching the new presentation. I stood up and went outside with my PA following me.

while I was walking my phone ringed. I look at the screen and saw that it was non other than Dixon. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Dixon?"

"Can you grab some food on the way back?"

"Go get it yourself,"I said coldly hanging up . It was already 5pm.

"Angelo? baby?" I called in my parents house. Dad came down with him in his shoulders.

"Mama!" he called jumping in my dad's shoulder.

"Slow down little man you don't want to fall down right?"my dad said chuckling.

I took him from his shoulders and Angelo smiled.

"Awe baby mama missed you,"kissing his chubby face.

"mama nooo,"he pouted.

"look at his little attitude dad,"I said putting my other hand on my heart.

my dad only laugh and kiss me On the forehead. "Do visit soon. I already miss my little man," he says sadly.

"I'll dad,"I said laughing.
I walked outside and my driver opens the door.

"thank you Gino," I said smiling.
He looks shocked and smiled back after that.

"you're welcome Miss."
On the way home Angelo fell asleep in my arms,I stroke his cheek and left a kiss. "my world," I said quietly.
.
.
.
.
.
hey guys I really hope you like this story.

pls vote,comment,share

thank u 😊