Thirteen.

Well Marcus didn't kept his promise at all. Now I was looking for clothes in my suitcase which was still unpacked. I took the first thing that I saw and wore it fast. Marcus was already downstairs with Angelo waiting for me.  I put my curly hair in a turban letting some curls fall down.  After I was done I closed my suitcase back and took my MK handbag and walk downstairs.

"Finally! You've kept us waiting for so long," Marcus said with Angelo in his arm.  I roll my eyes at his comment and gave my baby a kiss.

"Mama I'm a bwig boy now!" Angelo pouted. Marcus and I just laughed at how cute he looks.

Angelo keeps asking us when we would buy him ice cream. Marcus made that promise to him a week ago and that was the only thing in Angelo's head in the past seven days. Like I say don't promise my baby food.

We walked through the gates of the zoo and saw an ice cream tent at the corner.

"Mama looook!" Angelo yelled tugged at my knee length dress pointing at the tent.  While he was doing that my large cleavage began to show but I ofcourse didn't pay attention to it. 

"Why don't you just walk all naked around the zoo because you are showing everyone what actually belongs to me," he whispers gritting his teeth at the last words  and I clearly heard the jealousy in his voice.  I looked down and saw my dress was tugged down and quickly pull it up.

"What are you looking at!" Marcus said bawling his hand into a fist ready to punch the guy that was looking straight at my chest while I was pulling it up. The guy turned around embarrassed being caught watching.

Marcus then  turned around and looked at me with dead in the eye.

"You! Will never wear clothes like this again. Understood! He said with clenched jaw. I wanted to lashed back at him but decided to stay quiet. 

I looked down and saw that my baby was missing. "Marcus!"

"What!" He said frustrated.

"Angelo is missing!" I panicked.
"Calm down we wi-look!" He said pointing at the ice cream tent. We saw him leaning on the glass. I shook my head at seeing that. He nearly gave me a heart-attack. Jesus.

I ran fast to him and get down on my knees ready to yell at him but I couldn't yell at my cute little baby.

"Baby why did you leave us? Mama would be so sad if something had happened to you," I said stroking his hair familiar to his dads.

"I'm sowwy mama," he said sadly hugging me with his little arms.
If Marcus and I didn't argue this thing wouldn't happen. "It's ok baby."

We got his ice cream and went back home. I just couldn't stay in the zoo for more than one minutes.

"Are you guys hungry?" Marcus said behind the wheel.

"Yeshhh papa," Angelo happily yelled from his car seat. I shook my head laughing. We really sounds like a happy family.

We stopped at Mac Donald's and went to order food. While I was waiting for it ,Marcus took Angelo to the playground. I smiled in myself.

I wasn't hungry so I let the two enjoy their food.
"Bella you didn't order for yourself ?" He asks noticing that I had no food in front of me.

"I am actually not hungry," I said opening the happy meal for Angelo. I saw that he got an incredible play toy.

While they were done eating my belly makes a loud growl completely embarrassing me.

"I thought you said you weren't hungry," he said a little bit angry.

"Actually I'm not but the baby in here is and it's hungry for pasta," I said rubbing my bump.

"So were will we find a restaurant that sells pasta in this neighborhood?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Just forget it!" I said folding my arms under my breasts giving him full display. I felt his gaze on them. "Can u just look ahead?"

"Fine!" He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Stop!" I yelled making him step on the brakes hard.

"Can you please explain why you yelled with a sleeping baby in the car?" He said looking at the backside.

"There is a pasta restaurant over there! " I said quietly pointing childish at the place on my side.

—————

"This is so freaking yummy!" I said taking a bite.

"Don't stare at me like that.."
I know the look he was giving me and I totally won't fall for it because we are taking things slowly.

"Stare at you like what?" He smirks walking closer to where I sat enjoying the food.

"L-like..hmm," I moaned when he licks my favorite spot on my neck.

"Do u still want to take things slowly between us?" He said lustfully. How can he make me wet by only saying that.

"Noooo," I moaned when he rubs his hands on my caramel skin.

"I meant yes!" I quickly snaps pushing him away. I already told you that we would take things slowly,remember?

"Okay ...as you wish," he said coldly walking away.

I couldn't ignore the wetness between my thick thights.he made me so fucking wet...oh lord.

***pls vote share comment **