Twenty-one.

Today was Friday. Tonight my parents will know the truth. Oh my god I'm so nervous.

"Hey hun don't be nervous. Everything will go just fine," Marcus said massaging and kissing my shoulder. I let myself calm down and lean into him.

"Where's Angelo?"

"Don't worry he's taking a nap. Maybe you should get ready cuz u always take time," he jokes. I turned my head around and narrowed my eyes.

"I was just kidding bella," he says laughing.

"Well that was really sarcastic Marc," I said rolling my eyes. He stood up and went to make a business call. Last was fun cuz we only cuddled and talked about beautiful things. My phone rings on the nightstand. I stood up and picked it up. It was my designer that was calling. "Hello.."

"Hey Mia! I was calling you to let you know that I'm outside of your building." Yes I gave her the new address.

"Alright I will be there in a second," I said hanging off. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door. She was busy on her phone with the dress on her arm. As soon she saw me she put her phone back in her bag.

"Hey Mia! I got your dress." She handed it to me and told me that she had to leave because it was emergency. I closed the door and walked back inside.

"Who was it bella?" Marcus asks walking off the stairs.

"My designer." He stopped and picked the dress up. Before he could unzipped the cover I yanked it away from his hands. He smirks and turns to look at me.

"So I can't see? It must be a surprise then," he said still with that smirk on his lips. He really is unbelievable I roll my eyes again at him.

"You know if you keep doing that it will stay stuck in the back ," he laughs. I wanted to roll my eyes again at his stupid comment.

"I will take a bath now maybe you can bath Angelo in the mean time," I said taking my dress. He thought for a second and said okay.

————-

I dried my hair with the towel and walked to my drawer. The dress was backless so I had to wear a bra-less bra. I'm so afraid what everyone will say about my pregnancy and Marcus. I did my makeup and hair first and wore my dress after that. The dress was below my knees but it was showing my baby bump and curves. Marcus will flip so hard after seeing me in a few minutes. I walk to the walk in closet and opened my jewelry drawer. I picked a silver necklace and earrings. This will do.

"Done!" I said looking in the mirror smiling.

"Mama!" I turn around and saw my baby in a cute tuxedo with a red tie running to me . Marcus follows behind him and saw that he wore the same as Angelo. Oh my gosh.

"Isn't my baby looking handsome tonight?" I said overwhelmed pinching his cheeks.

"Mamaa stoppp!" He said in his baby's voice. Marcus chuckles at this situation. I stood up and saw Marcus eyeing me up and down. My eyes met his and wished I didn't. He had this look in his eyes that says -I want to fuck you so hard right now-. I blushes and look away. Why do I suddenly feel shy?

"Mama are wee going to grandpa's house?" Angelo's voice brought us out of our fantasies. I look down and nodded my head.

"Yeshh!!"
I chuckles and shook my head. I took my baby's little hand and began to walk outside. I slightly heard a curse and I smirk. I knew what he was looking at but he wasn't getting it now.

"You really need to stop seducing me like that." He said in a low voice in my ear. I didn't realize that he was by my side. He grabs my ass in his hand biting my ear where he was whispering.

"Mama why did you stop walking?" I quickly look at Angelo and smile that was not reaching my ears. How could Marcus do this with his son walking next to me. I pulled his hand away from my butt and give him a warning look that say don't.

—————

Okay take a deep breath Mia... Marcus took my hand and lays a kiss on it. We were sitting in the car that was parked outside my parents house for 10 minutes. I breathed out and smiled. " let's go,"

He got out and opened my door. "Careful mon amour." I got out and saw people going inside. I thought she said it was a family dinner.

"Honey can you take Angelo?"

"Ofcourse bella." He unbuckled his car seat and took Angelo from it. Seeing his grandparents house he begins to dance happily.

We walked to the entrance with me holding Angelo's left hand and Marcus holding the other one. I rang the bell and saw my mother happy face. "You came!" Her face turns into a frown when she sees Marcus. "You kinda look familiar.." she tries to think where she had saw him. I shook my head laughing.

"Mother he looks familiar because he is Angelo's dad," I said nervously. Her head snapped back at me questionly. I gave her an I will explain it Look and she nodded her head agreeing. Her face lit up when she saw Angelo beside me.

"Oh my little baby. I missed you! ," she said happily hugging Angelo into her chest.

"Can't breath.." Angelo said in his baby voice. I laughed hard after hearing him say that. Since when did he grow up. My mother laughed and pulled away. She pinched his cheeks laughing. She turns to me and gasped. How could I've not noticed it!"

"You're pregnant!" She screamed loud.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" My dad said running to us with Marvin behind him. My mom pointed at my stomach dramatically. I roll my eyes smiling. My dad's face was written with shock but soon his whole face lits up with joy.

"I'm having more grandbabies!" He yells happily pulling me in his chest.

"Dad you are suffocating me," I say trying to breathe.

"Sorry dear," he says pulling away smiling but his face turns hard when he sees Marcus.

"Mia is he the one who I think he is ?" He says looking me hard in the eye. I gulped seeing my fathers expression. Let the show begin...

**pls vote share comment **
*thank you*