Twenty-six

Marcus
"Don't worry about me babe, I'm completely fine. You can go back to work," she smiles placing a kiss on my left cheek. Why do I've a feeling that something will happen today?

"Alright call me if there's anything okay?" I told her while kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just 7 months." I couldn't get this wrong feelings out of me.

"Alright I'll be going now," I said looking at the time. I pecked her full lips and took my suitcase from the sofa.

"Don't forget to call me," I say for the last time before walking out.

—————-

"What the fuck are you doing here again?" I yelled at the unwelcome person. She still had the nerve to come here after I threw her out of my building.

"Oh baby don't be like that. You know how much I love you? Throwing me out last time made me realize that you still loved me and did that under pressure of your so called girlfriend." She said spatting the last word.

"Get out right now! You don't want to repeat what happened the last time do you!" This bitch stress me so fucking much. "On the count of three and if you're not gone i will call the cops and make sure you're not getting bailed."

"You're really going to regret this," Alexandra said with a warning voice. 

Mia
"No don't leave her John, she didn't cheat!"  I was crying my heart out at this scene while eating an ice cream. My swollen feets rested on the table before me. 

"Mama why are you crying?" Angelo asks with his face turn to me.

"Nothing baby  mama is just emotional right now." He looks at me confused.  I smiled and pulled him closer to my side. 

"You want to talk to your little brothers?" His eyes lightens up when I said that.

"Yesh mama!"
I pulled my shirt up and rested my hand on the top of my belly. He did the same as I.  "Mama how did they get in there?"

I was embarrassed at his question cause who tells a 2 years old that after having unprotected sex results having a baby.

"You know baby, when you eat a lot your belly gets bigger and it change later into a baby."

"Then I'm also pwregnant!" He smiled also pulling his shirt up. 

"No baby it only happen with girls not boys," I said laughing at his funny sentence.

"Look mama! Your belly is moving!" He pointed with big eyes.
I followed his eyes and saw that the little ones were kicking inside. I shook my head laughing.

"No honey your brothers are kicking inside," I said putting my hands on it smiling.

"Huh?" He totally had no idea of what I was saying.

"Just forget it baby it's nothing," I told him kissing his chubby cheek.

"Ew mama!" He yelled disgusted by my kiss. I couldn't help but laugh from his cuteness.

Ring.......
Hearing my phone ringing, I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello sweetheart."  I took the phone from my ear to look at the id. Unknown

"Who's this?" 

"Already forgotten my voice sweetheart?" The person ask laughing. I've heard this voice before but don't know where.

"I'm asking for the last time. Who's this?"

"Dixon."  I was shocked by his revealing. How dare he to call me after what he had done.

"What do you want huh?" I ask angrily. 

"Who's it mama?" Angelo asked a little bit afraid.

"No one baby," I whispers to him smiling.

"I want you Mia," he said answering my questions.  This motherfucker had the nerve to say that. "Well you can't,". I hang up and put my phone on the table roughly.  I was so mad at Dixon. Everything came back swimming into my mind.  He separated Marcus and I   years ago and I can't forgive him for that. 

I continue to watch the movie with Angelo's head on my lap. I couldn't concentrate on it. My mind wanders to why Dixon suddenly called after all these months.  I took my glass and saw that it was empty. I carefully remove Angelo's head from my lap and stood up taking my glass with me.

I open the fridge and took a bottle with juice out of it.

"Hanging up the call wasn't a good idea don't you think?"  My head suddenly snaps to the direction where the voice was coming from. Dixon

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I ask fuming with anger . I follow his eyes and saw that he broke one of the windows to get inside.

"You really dared to get knocked up again by him." He said angrily walking closer to where I was.

"Stay where you are," I said a little bit afraid at the thought that he might hurt my babies. O my god Angelo! My eyes went big thinking about him hurting Angelo.

"You should have told him to stay away!" He yelled while walking. I began to cry out of fear.

"Shhh baby don't cry. I hate seeing tears on your beautiful face. I won't hurt you but these little bastards have to leave the world right now!" He yelled pointing at my big belly.

"No. Please Dixon  don't!" I yelled crying when I saw him searching for a knife.

"You were supposed to be pregnant with my babies," he said turning back to me with a knife in his hand.  This person before me wasn't my best friend but a murderer.  Marcus where are you? Come back I need you. We need you......

"Oh baby you don't have to pray. That boyfriend of yours can't help you right now," he smirks evilly. 

"Amour I'm home!" 

"Ahhhh!!!"  I felt the knife dig inside of me. He stabbed me. Fucking stabbed me. Oh no my babies!

"Mia?"I heard Marcus his voice coming closer.

"I'll come back for you and it will be just the two of us okay?" I watch him in pain as he was escaping out the same window.

"Mia!"

"Marcus....."  I called after my eyes closed down.

   * pls vote share comment *
               * thank you*