Thirty-two

"So what are you planning for your hubby's birthday tomorrow?"
Birthday? Shit his question make me stop doing what I was. "So any plans?"

"I think yes but it's private," I said smirking.

"Why don't you just organize a party for him?" Rafael ask confused. I give him an unbelievable look. I held a party for him when he turned 31 and he wasn't happy with it. After that day I realized that he doesn't like to celebrate his own birthday.

"You know your best friend doesn't like celebrating his birthday," I said answering his question.

"Oh right! How could I forget about that." Marcus is away on his mission so I decided to pay Rafael a visit with my kids to release my boredom. I really miss working.

"Mama I'm hungry!" Angelo said in the door way. " but baby you just ate 1 hour ago." He begins to throw tantrums making me agree to his demands. He's such a spoiled little boy. I've told Marcus not to spoil him a lot but ofcourse he didn't listened to me.

"Alright baby just wait and sit next to your uncle," I said making him sit where I was sitting.
I quickly heated some left over spaghetti in the microwave and put it in his plate.

"I'm sure he got it from you because Marcus doesn't like eating this much," Rafael jokes.
I chuckle at his silly joke but I know it's the truth.

"Isn't this one happy family?Wow!"
Marcus his angry voice made me turn my face to the doorway. "Babe you're back!" He stopped me when I wanted to hug him. What's wrong with him?

"Babe, did something happen?" I was confused because I had no idea why he acted and made the ridiculous comment like that.
He look at me for a second and walk away. "Hey! Answer me before walking away."

I follow him to our old room here. Arriving there I closed the doors. "Okay answer me now. What the fuck is your problem Marcus?"

"Don't curse at me Mia."
Him calling me by my first name makes me more angry. "I can fucking curse Marcus! The kids aren't here so shut the fuck up and don't call me that!"

"I'm warning you Mia." How could his calm replies make my anger read 100 grades. "So...it's Mia again!"

"Isn't that your fucking name!" He said yelling at me. Thank god our old room is soundproof. "Stop yelling at me Marc. Honestly I've no idea why you are acting like this since you came back."

He chuckles darkly after hearing my words. "Okay can you please stop acting like this?" I was so irritated by his behavior.

"Can you please stop flirting with things that has a dick?" Hearing him say this make me burst out of laughter. No seriously this remark of his is too ridiculous.

"Okay I get it now. You're jealous. Grow the hell up Marc. I was just having a nice conversation with Rafael. Do you really think that I would do that in front of our child?" I shake my head and sit on the bed. I'm really tired of his ridiculous thoughts about Rafael and me.

"No." He said calmly sitting down next to me. "I'm sorry. For being like that, it's just that I hate seeing you talking with another guy even if it's my best buddy." He wipes my unnoticed tears away with his fingers.

"I'm sorry too for yelling ," I said smiling while holding his left cheek in my hand. He kiss the inside of it and smile back.

—————

🎶Happy birthday day to you. Happy birthday to daddy... happy birthday day to you.🎶
I was singing with Angelo and the twins who were happily jumping on his back while he was sleeping.

He woke up finally and started tickling each of them. Giggles of our babies were heard in the whole bedroom.  We decided to spend the night in the villa last night.

"What time is it amour?"

"7am," I said after looking at the time. We lay for a few more hours until the kids fell back to sleep.

"I've a surprise for you later," I mouthed at him.

"I can't wait," He mouthed back smirking. I smile and fell in a slumber.

"Stop doing that because he just ate," I warned but he didn't pay any attention to my warning.

"Yuck!" Marcus said disgust after Tadeo puke on his white shirt.

"You should listen to me next time and that's your birthday gift from Tadeo," I say laughing after seeing his funny face expression.

"Ewww I'm going to take a bath." He was about to walk to the bathroom until I stopped him. "Maybe you can also give him a bath."

"I don't think that will work so no."  I chuckles at his answer. He's too hilarious. After he disappeared I walk to the nursery to give him a bubble bath.  Matteo was playing in his crib with his toys and Angelo was doing the same on his little bed.

"Okay chubs It's time too clean up," I said smiling at his chubby face.  Tadeo was more chubbier than Matteo that's why the nickname chubs. I bet if  he  gets older he will hate me for calling him that but I don't care because they will still be my little babies.

Pls vote share comment
Thank you

XxVelly28XX